good site to download models

Best answers
i was just wondering where some good sites were to download models and such, i jsut got the game, its pretty sweet, ive been over to esf-world, and ive heard of this redsaiyan place that doesnt seem to exist, does anyone know of some other good places?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperHeroSeth said:
i was just wondering where some good sites were to download models and such, i jsut got the game, its pretty sweet, ive been over to esf-world, and ive heard of this redsaiyan place that doesnt seem to exist, does anyone know of some other good places?
http://esfworld.com

That's about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout reading the post not only the topicname?

SuperHeroSeth said:
did ya actually read the post before replying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the redsaiyan owner has changed alot of times his names from redsaiyan to esf-stuff and on on on he broke up now...

well the best and only resource is truely esf-world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, HL2Files also has ESF related stuff, but no custom models...yet. Until then it's just ESF-World.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
well the redsaiyan owner has changed alot of times his names from redsaiyan to esf-stuff and on on on he broke up now...

well the best and only resource is truely esf-world.
Red Saiyan was originally made by Sp!N, who was just hosting files that he could find in Esforces forums. Then it got shut down for using too much CPU in Ocotogons hosting w/e...

It was never affiliated with ESF-Stuff. Red Saiyan never had a new owner, as in Mark who only took over it and made more crappy crap to it.

Yep.

ESF-World.com is the best choice.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
did ya actually read the post before replying?
Yes, I did read the post, and ESF-World is the only site with ESF Models ;x

Best answers
well thanks to all of you who said the exact same thing, thanks for Nothing! hahaha oh well, i just saw a neat pic of this vegeta model this other guy has but i cant find it anywhere, id'e show it on here but im not sure how. if anyone knows PM me or post here please

oh and seriously, thanks for your help guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom