Good reflexes or am i doin sometin wrong?

Best answers
Okay it might be just my skill level, but when I fight some people and they are using basic melee, they can hit u and sned u flyin and do it again conesctutively. Yeh thats easy, but when they start teleportin and they know exactly where u are. How can they teleport to a new spot and come at me in less than a second? and if I teleport, they praticall get me the same time I teleport. Now so this doesnt seem like "Im losing bad so i need help!" post, I will ask: What is the auto aim feature? If you click on ur target when the crosshair is red, you are locked on to the person? It doesnt do this for me (yes I checked Auto Aim in the options)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You just learn to keep up with your opponents moves. I usually just try to predict what my opponent is going to do, I'm usually right 80% of the time, but it also depends on the style of my opponent. Some people I cant follow at all, and others I can predict as if I knew what they were going to do.

Best answers
As for the red target and locking onto them, no you cant lock onto them. I feel your pain though Hyper Chi. :p With all the basic melee'ers ive been hoping for a few changes towards it, but i dont wanna rant. Ive read a few forums related towards it and have seen some pretty promising ideas from people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom