Goku's Multi Image Technique

Best answers
remember How in the show When goku started moving so fast You only can see a trail of his images?

I think this could be implimented as Goku's Special some how...

Im not sure is how to put it gameplay wize but i have an idea how it could work

ok after hitting the "specialattack" button Goku's orginal model Turns Transparent and when he swoops he leaves a total of 10 after images that trail him but his after images are just images of goku standing still while the real goku is the transparent 1 who isn't standing still

This could cause some serious confusion if goku was to go back an forth

Best answers
Actually, other people could do that than just Goku, unless we're thinking of two different things. Please post a picture of what you mean, and I'll determine whether it's only for Goku or not.

Best answers
omg your right!!!!! There were times in the show where other people moved fast enough to create after images behind them

Best answers
Yeah...Everyone can do that...Basically, that's what teleporting is in ESF...

Best answers
Thats true... but that's Not the "Mutli IMage Technique" that they used in the show... which More then 1 after image apeared next to each other

Best answers
That was just the character moving really fast. Everyone did that, it basically is just teleporting. Anyway, what are you proposing here? People should have basically, another teleport?

Best answers
This is how it could be put in the game

Add a special bar... AFter a certain amount of fighting the bar fills and lets you use 1 special by pressing... "1 of the special buttons" there could be more then 1 special!

The multi Image Technique Special:
Your character Turns transparent and when you swoop You leave a "trail of after images" of your character standing still

could also have specific player specials

example..

Picolo special: he stretches is arms and when he catches someone his bends his arms downard and slams the enemy into the ground causing seious dmg

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hmm, a special bar is cool. Kind of sounds like the stamina thing though in the design documents... when your stamina bar fills you become really strong for a little while.

Picture might help so we know what your talkin about.

Best answers
Um...I think I get it...But I'll have to think about this one...I've always liked the transparent look (we do already have that after each teleport, except you can't see your own if your teleporting into someone)...But I'm not sure if I like the idea. I'll let some other people comment on it first, and see if they like it, then I'll make my decision.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Maybe every character can get a special move, like after the meter fills, they can use it.

-Vegeta can get this move that fires a bunch of ki blasts over and over (no ki blob).

-Goku can get that multi image your talking about.

-Gohan can get a fury mode (because we all know he can get go crazy sometimes in the show).

-frieza can get this move where he shoots a lazer at the opponent, and if it hits him he gets stunned, and then frieza shoots a bunch of little lazers at him (remember he does it to piccolo in that one show).

lol, this is going to sound like the game marvel vs capcom , where your special meter builds as you fight, and it levels up. (1, 2, 3.... Making your specials even better)

Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Picolo special: he stretches is arms and when he catches someone his bends his arms downard and slams the enemy into the ground causing seious dmg
yea and piccolo could get the stretchy arms!

Trunks could USE HIS SWORD!!!!! FOr a timelimit!!! The sword should do +15 dmg oN Basic melee!

Piccolo Special: his arms work kinda like a gen beam left click to shoot , right click to unstretch.. If a person flies into or touches his arms while they are unstretching the arms automaticly speed up and grab that person then SLam them into the ground

Goku special : After Image technique - leaves a trail of 10-13 after images behind him *time limit*

Gohan special : Raging gohans power triples for a shorter timelimit then the other specials.. And when his pl raises he DOESN"T have the ability to withstand the splash dmg from his beam dmg as if he really was at that power level. This is to keep him balanced and from spamming

Krillin: ?

Buu: Absorbtion: The ability to ABSorb and hold energy inside him like the spirit bomb. The power he absorbs he keeps(Shorter time limit Like gohans for balance)

Cell: Regeneration: the ability to no die for a certain time( the time limit is longer then average). During this time any kills he gets or dmg he does don't effect the "special bar"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if models in the hl engine are actually capable of streching out that far (skeleton wise, with the idea you have for piccolo). Goku already has a special (teleporting while charging attacks as ssj).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea, and trunks has melee gib, etc. etc. But were talking about a special meter rather and pull off special moves, not special attributes each character has.

Best answers
Oh comon That's an ability that goku can do.. thats not really a special....

and for piccolo could you use sprites and cover his for-arme to make it look like they are stretching? like the gen beam?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need, you'd just have to animate it with the model. Really though, what you were suggesting was zanzoken which is what teleport is right now. Its already in the game. Its been said time and time again that characters wont ever have "rage" moves but if you look in the design documents there are stamina based moves. I'm gonna say it politely, please stop suggesting idea's unless you really think they are absolutely essential, i mean, the team are already working their asses off with the current outline. Adding new stuff to the list isnt needed, unless there really is a good motive behind it.

Best answers
aha... my bad.. just suggesting ideas that pop into my head.

::::EDIT::
the special attack bar would be right above the entire hp / sp /cb box....

It would be a long thin red bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom