Goku Wp, W.I.P

Bolteh2

B
allignment.. cmon.. will look 10x betetr if you would just allign that pic with the vertical lines of the cross

Best answers
My monitor's cable is messed up and for a second there I saw it kinda gray-scale... except it has the yellow color... it looks really, really good. (I only saw the first one cuz I saw Super_vegito's post. Just to be precise, i'll tell you what each thing looked like (in terms of color):

Left big Goku has yellow hair, and the cloths were yellow with a little bit of green (tiny bit could be noticed). The part where the "true" color of the volcano was yellow, and everything else in the bg was black/silver/white. The normal Goku was the same. IMO that looked the best, just try it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Bolteh said:
allignment.. cmon.. will look 10x betetr if you would just allign that pic with the vertical lines of the cross
I don't get what you mean by allign, it up, I did...

Best answers
i still think the greens a lil much dosnt seem to fit the character maybe green uniform with the gold hair would look better or maybe alight green on the hair and darker ont he uniform
what he means is th esmaller image try to line it up with the horizontial and vertical lines int he background so that they look like they connect
some thing like this

Bolteh2

B
vegetin is right there ^^

thats what i mean with alligning stuff up

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, thats nice, and welcome back Deadrocks, i forgot to pm you for coming back from the dead :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegetin said:
i still think the greens a lil much dosnt seem to fit the character maybe green uniform with the gold hair would look better or maybe alight green on the hair and darker ont he uniform
what he means is th esmaller image try to line it up with the horizontial and vertical lines int he background so that they look like they connect
some thing like this
Okay, I'll update it ASAP, but I'm in Fresno >_<

Best answers
its kool man you go skill i can tell ya that.
im way to lazy to even try to make a background like that weather or not it take a few hours or 5 mins with a plugin ^_^
keep up th good work as always.

Best answers
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

nice wp, VERY creative man i like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about instead of all the fugly colors you just do an OG one.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... reverse, your version looks really low quality...

Best answers
You can still see some green in the "Red Version". Colour over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom