Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
The SSJ4 hair is fixed. ;)
But it seems that I made the hair a little too short... but whatever... I don´t wana edit anything more on my goku models... It´s too boring...
Working a so long time on the same character is mega boring. really...

Best answers
please kreshi don`t make such deals anymore.. Now it will only take longer for everyone.
And could you post some final pics of all the models.

Best answers
Ah I was just playing as them... very nice job Kreshi...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin' awesome, I bet you got a real sense of accomplishment when it was finally uploaded, seems like in the rush to get it up you spelled 'Ultimate' wrong :p

Final Pics:

DB/DBZ

DBGT/DBAF

Best answers
I love ya man!!)))) Just got the evm 2.0 sp and your pack!!!

Best answers
But Kreshi... why'd you have to go and make 6 good Goku models. Even with EVM I can only use 3 of them >_<
I can't choose which ones to use

Best answers
OMG!!!

WOW Kreshi Your models are perfect What I Really like is you changed the cloths for each model like there is more energy emitting from body. Great Job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, but...
In game I can barely tell the difference between ssj1 and 2. And also, under the arms, near the triceps, there is a black line...

Best answers
Dan16 said:
Awesome, but...
In game I can barely tell the difference between ssj1 and 2. And also, under the arms, near the triceps, there is a black line...
The black line is a compiling bug.
I can´t change that. That´s normal.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love you kreshi! and thanks for the thanks in teh readme ^_^ awesome pack, i love it all =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really love it dude... im really.... Happy about that, that a awesome model is again modeled for esf :D

(offtopic: PLz check ur PM)

Best answers
Don't give me **** about "bringing back a dead thread" unless you actually want me to create a new one just to say this, okay guys?

Finally, a decent set of Goku skins. This is by far the best Goku set I've seen (Although I still like NeD's a little more :X)
Small complaint about the people posting about the hair being the wrong colour though. You guys are right and wrong. In the manga the hair was originally intended to be gold. In the series they changed it but oh well. Still great models/skins. My two cents.
I like it so much I'll create two mirrors with Kreshi's permission.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and dont give me **** about telling you not to do it again or youll be in line for a warning (you already are, im just feeling nice). dont break the rules again.

-thread locked until kreshi has an update and decides to contact a moderator-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom