Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers

It´s only 1 BIG GROUP... that´s the reason why it´s looking a little bit strange...

Polycount: 1910 right now, but he will have 1918 in the end, if i don´t have to change anything else on the mesh...
And the arm is looking too much cylinder-like from the front... i will try to fix that >_<.

Edit: The sounds-maker of my gotenks is all the time offline, so it will take a little bit more than i thought for the gotenks-release ;/ .

Best answers
You need to re-think some of your angles, the GI seems a bit misshapen on the chest... I'm not really a model critic but imo the face looks really nice. I love single group models, I find them so much easier to skin.

Best answers
both look amazing, especially gotenks, but gokus coming along well

gokus arm goes from shoulder and drops down incredibly quickly
heres a quick drawover of what i mean (sorry not to good at drawovers :D)

if you can emphasize the knuckles a bit more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm MajinV_tim... your draw over have no shoulders... any waay... its ok i think...

but why u where not online? I wanted to help ya with sprites!

Gj!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i think the spikes on the left side should only be 4, not 5...cuz in the series its like 4 spikes all the time

Best answers
UPDATE:

I smooth-grouped the model (or whatever it´s called) and make his shoes bigger.

The_Real_Legend said:
Legs are way too short and feet to small.
DarkSniper said:
hmm i think the spikes on the left side should only be 4, not 5...cuz in the series its like 4 spikes all the time

I thinks this pic says all :smile: .

Raven Blade said:
You need to re-think some of your angles, the GI seems a bit misshapen on the chest... I'm not really a model critic but imo the face looks really nice. I love single group models, I find them so much easier to skin.

hmmm, I like the shaping of my model, I really don´t know what´s wrong with it o_O

What do u mean with "single group models"? Don´t u have to make many groups to get a good shading on the model and not a model with many shadows on places where they look very bad? Or don´t u need also many groups to paint faces like i did on this update? U confused me with this single group o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it sweet. But despite ur refs, i think hes hella short.

Best answers
I hate how DBZ praportions are so off.. ne way.. GOOD STUFF doing good job.. might want to play with hair placement little more... its good but couldnt hurt to make slightly better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice model :)

Although yes he seems short cuuzzz he's bodyparts are a bit thicker then usual.

Try and work on that and you'l have a great model :)

Best answers
Slightly off topic: Can't anyone model a Goku with his belt flaps, as seen up to the Frieza saga?

Do you think you could make an extra Goku when you release it with a belt like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How exactly is it going to work with Gotenks? How does he become accessible in game? Do you have to fuse or something or is he just a selectable character...? Or is he even going to be in 1.3?

Best answers
Dan16 said:
How exactly is it going to work with Gotenks? How does he become accessible in game? Do you have to fuse or something or is he just a selectable character...? Or is he even going to be in 1.3?
You can replace a character with him... he is just an addon-model.
And when 1.3 is out, i will maybe make a SSJ3 version as a new transformation...

BTW, here my goku update:

Best answers
doesnt need the big thick hair sticking out the top, looks odd, make it a little thin strand

Best answers
it looks good :) good job kreshi.
are you also gonna make ssj and ssj2? cause i only saw something about ssj3 here...

Best answers
I think the proportions of his upper body in relation to his legs are wrong. Or the other way around if you'd like. You managed to follow that ref by height but by width you made some errors.
From the side he looks ok.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Second that.
By the way, Kreshi, are you going to release this(and skin;o)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the hair that is infront of his eyes. That's off. I would do a draw over but I'm too lazy. Just look at the pic of goku you posted then your goku model you will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom