Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

G
wow kreshi, GJ, gokus hair is hard to do but you have captured it almost perfectly

Best answers
Nice

Im loving this goku Model I really hope you make a SSJ of him

P.S. By the way when is the gotenks model going to come out!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm yeah i guess it looks better this way

@Idane
The gif in your sig o_O thats all i say

Best answers
funny update:

MIRROR:

I also changed his arms alot... I like them much more now and they animate also better now...
I was too lazy to make another pics of them :rolleyes: .
And IDANE,
I followed your crits for the hands, but if I would change the "NEW FIXED ARMS" like you showed me it wouldn´t look that well from all angles...
I´ll post some pics later how it´s looking right now...

@Ultimate Trunks
I already send the gotenks model to Max from esf-world.de
I´ll make a new thread when he upload the model to let you know that the gotenks is download-able :smile:
EDIT: here a preview pic of gotenks: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshei/gotenks/gotenks-preview.jpg
I´m not sure if i took the right gotenks model for the pics, but i hope so^^ (i have saved gotenks more than 30 times and every version is different :p )
Mirror for gotenks too:

Best answers
Dude , for gotenks , Please say you'll have him doing the crossed arms Super Ghost Kamakazi attack pose... Thats what makes gotenks s(uch an Idiot)o cool.

And the Goku model's good however the belt kinda looks like he's a action figure with a rubber band stuck round his waist , I like Shao's suggestion about the straps comeing off , maby you could even make them fultter when he turbo/powerd up/transformed/swooped .
Best i've seen so far though.

Edit:

Don't ask me how that helps , but its the most Evil I've ever seen Goku.
*Shrugs*
Edit2: as the URL suggests , don't that look like a Brolly expression to you?

Edit 3:
Fusion Jacket is Blue and yellow , not Black and yellow.

Best answers
just look at Turles for an evil goku... its perfect.... well turles.. dono about the model.. looks bad ass I love

Best answers
theres something about the skin that is just not right try making it more darker on the lines.

Best answers
slow progress...

little update:

Hope you like it.

I tried a different style of skinning on the back of his orange upper shirt or whatever it is... I don´t like it myself very much but whatever^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great man =P just one comment. i think he looks a little stumpy, might be due to him being a little thick. i resized it to be more narrow and elongated the entire image a bit. tell me what you think.

Best answers
WEll whenever he get's battle damaged he usually tend to blow off his shirt, so if it's ganna be BD Goku should he be wearing a shirt.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom