Goku Wip [Crits plz]

Best answers
Same deal as my Nappa.

please no crits on texture / color or the areas that have yet to be welded.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you got a unique style. Good job but you might want to fix the patnts to be a little longer but it looks good

Best answers
meaning make him taller [by making the leg longer] or keeping his height the same, but pulling his boot top, down?

Edit, this model is supposed to be of Goku During the Saiyan Saga, if that helps for crits any, Goku's apearance changes so much through the saga's >.<

and hes sitting at 5019 Polies atm [limit is 6k]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should give Goku & Piccolo much longer legs, but I think your Nappa is excellent, just make his head bigger/wider. Also, are these models for DragonBall: Source?

Best answers
yes they are, and Ill make the legs on pic and goku longer in a moment [drawing atm ;)]

Best answers
the proportions are way off,here's a ref to help you.

Best answers
lol movento, i think he's going for the Dragonbal teenage Goku, not the adult dbz goku, there's a difference between the 2.
it looks great dude, just make the torso a little shorter.

Best answers
This is for hl2 .. so there needs to be alot of polies to play around with for animation in the face, so it deforms properly >.<

[no the face is not welded together, and no The seams arent perfectly lined up atm]

EDIT: thanks for the ref [this is for Goku's first fight with vegeta time frame]

Ill use that img to help out

changed the proportions a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom