Goku W.I.P.

Best answers
make the ss2 hair longer
maybe that will somewhat fix spiky problem lol

Best answers
I think they're great! :D
When do you expect them to be released? What else do you need to do?

Best answers
they are gonna be released in EVM if i remember correctly.. so when evm is out you can have those models to :)

Best answers
I was hoping they'd be released independently as models too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fix the hair, fix the face and i think that is all you will need to edit. The face DOES look too chubby. It looks like the skin not the model. Somethine is wrong with the arms as well. I know you said the fit the skeleton. but it looks either too skinny or maybe it was the angle. The hair on the normal goku I just can't stand its too long and too thin, either that or it's something else. Well. the hair on all of them is wrong. but still... also give us some pictures of side views back views and front views WITH OUT those annoying auras and poses..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you would red the whole topic than you wouldve seen front shots and stuff already...and dont just say i fix it but maybe do a drawover or something?
and the modes look actually pretty good ingame
and as long as theirs no real important reason to fix somethign then i wont i already worked my ass off on them and I like em

Best answers
When EVM is released what are the Power Levels going to be transform each time? Becsause I dont wanna get to lvl 20,000,000 for SSJ3. Ya know?

Best answers
here are some good refs for the ssj and ssj2 maybe it will come in handy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thjose are fan pics even if the look nice they´re not right

Best answers
hmmm if you say so , they look correct imo but its your call , only trying to help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh really ? sorry didnt know that the prob is im too lazy to tework the hair and skinmap it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
his face isnt right, its too fat...almost childlike. actually, looking at it a second time, it looks very much like its the skin thats the problem, you dodged the cheeks too far down the face, so now it looks like hes a bloated kid, if you remove most of the dodge at the bottom of the face, itll look much better.
sort it out...and dont ignore me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom