Goku Vs. Brolly Animation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, im at the edge of my seat! is goku going to pull out the powerfull "F" word in the next episode?

what was the point of this? its not even really a protolouge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- restart it all... its dumbass boring and the sprite sheets are broing too and bad quality!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1. ITS BORING!!!
2. You made the text too fast to even read.
3. Though it's none of my business, you didn't give credits to anybody.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I'm planning to give credit's when I finish it :O!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give credits to that site enidspodojo or something...

Sorry, but to tell you the truth, this is just boring....

I mean "hahaha, me are going to crush you" "oh yeah, lets fight".... the end..

And no movement or action? hmmm :rolleyes: , and in the second only super saiyan? looks weird, its like goku get squished a bit...

try to add more action to it, ALLOT more action, i'm sure you can do that. :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The site is enpitsudo-dojo, but I believe the Brolli sprite was made by someone else... It takes a long time to make a gif movie, you can't just slap together a few frames and add words to it and say it's an animation. Try using a lot more frames in your movies, make it so that the dialouge (or however you spell that thing) is longer for people to be able to read it. And of course... add more actions. Currently it's too boring. If you just keep trying, eventually you'll get good at it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to spend more time on it, like make the frames smoother, make sure the characters dont move around when transforming (goku =p)
Just spend more time on it, make it smooth and be sure to set the frame delay high enough so people can read the text.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've made lots of animations....You've used... what....3 sprites and alot of text, on a HUGE background ... what the ****. you didnt even make those sprites, they look like watercolors of low quality.

shrink it and add some custom, 1 px line art to make it at least interesting, and by line art i mean animated little lightnign things zipping around, o attempt to make a beam.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Text...Text........Text....Text........Text....Transform....Text...
Dude, You dont need a story.. just make em' fight so we got somthin to watch =\

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i've made lots of animations....You've used... what....3 sprites and alot of text, on a HUGE background ... what the ****. you didnt even make those sprites, they look like watercolors of low quality.

shrink it and add some custom, 1 px line art to make it at least interesting, and by line art i mean animated little lightnign things zipping around, o attempt to make a beam.

Water colourr of low quality?.... those are sprites from some GBA game, and i think they look good.

And if you know the site enpitsudo-dojo, you know the beams are with the sprite sheets...

btw...

I love your tittle.... ;) (modder means mud in dutch :smile: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom