GOKU need's more moves

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
Calm down its been discussed before.
They are giving gokou a lame ass kame-torpedo which
isn't really a signature move its just something they-made-up
and he only did it once.... This is just them trying to slip away from
giving gokou the Ryu-Ken! (Dragon Fist) Whats next?
Dragonfist... Wich is a move he only did once during a MOVIE. Right?

But you're right, Buu, Trunks and Goku have only a few moves. Wich is being worked on for beta1.1.

Best answers
no m8

goku's kaokan wouldnt be useless.

he only ever use it as normal and ssj.

so thats when you can use it.

you already have a turbo but the speed still aint too fast.

and im not just talkin about makein him faster.

you should go kaokan, and everything is multiplied by 2 as normal goku.

basically he starts as 750,000 kaokan 1.5 mil roughly.

but this is only tempory, maybe 30 secs.

a Quick boost.

when you are ssj and use super kaoikan you are multiplie by 3 times.

Best answers
U know what ur right.
Goku is the main character so he should have ALL of shi transformations, so it works like this
Goku:
Normal: Kaoikenx1.5, Ussjx.1.5, ssjx2, ssj2x2, ssj3x2, ssj3 full powerx2. multiplier= 36
i mean its only fair!
And vegeta
normal:ssjx2, supervegetax1.5, ssj2x2
multiplier=6
so goku and vegetas base pls are both 20 million but then they transform and vegeta=120,000,000 and goku=720,000,000
and give goku a super fast loading but super strong kamehameha. STRONGER THAN THE FF EVEN THAT U COULD TELEPORT WHILE U LOAD!!! yeah how cool.
no the fact is gokus transformations will balance it more than enough and imagine his teleporting while holding a full powered chou kamehameha in ssj3. Just imagine it.
the only way to balance what hes got would be to give vegeta a Super Final Flash that loads really quickly and takes less ki (ps possible) and is much stronger. Cause even with out kaoken gokus gonna be by far the strongest saiyan.
Now ur asking for them to give him more techniques then his Kame, Cou Kame, Kame Torp, Spirit, Little, spirit? I mean come on its the other characters who'll need some good attacks to balance. Not Frieza, Cell or Buu (they have enough transformaions) but yeah the others

Best answers
Whoa you guys calm down with those PLs stop adding extra digits

Best answers
yeh why are you givein them 20 mil and stuff???

goku will have 4 moves with the new ones that are physical.

the chou isnt definite.

2 spirits and 2 kameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Are you nuts? Kamehameha as it is will kill half the map at power level 10 million. Chou kamehameha would kill everybody up to three servers away.
Most of the Attacks should be fixed in future releases
So if they did give him a stronger kamehameha it'd be just as
strong as it is now or maybe a bit weaker. PPL seem to be dieing
with 1 hit as soon as they spawn too.

Best answers
I say the normal Kmehameha should have a fast load time (as it usually does in the show) and not soo much power as it does now, than when ssj2 (or just ssj) he should get the chou kamehameha which will be more like the one he has now it charges slow like the final flash and when fired at full charge it would normaly vape the whole map including you if you arnt carefull.....;)

Best answers
Yes I agree with you people that
Goku needs more moves because mainly he is one of the
main characters in the movies and shows.Also he is the strongest
person in the shows and it looks like it in the game he is one
of the weakest person in the game because I truly think
he has no attacks.Well don't you people think so???

Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
I say the normal Kmehameha should have a fast load time (as it usually does in the show) and not soo much power as it does now, than when ssj2 (or just ssj) he should get the chou kamehameha which will be more like the one he has now it charges slow like the final flash and when fired at full charge it would normaly vape the whole map including you if you arnt carefull.....;)
i agree, his kame either needs to be toned down, or have a different one. Maybe they could just give it a much longer charg time, but the idea of haveing 2 of them, or one which replaces the other as he gets to ssj2 is good.

also, what is 'chou kamehameha'? ive never heard of it before...

Best answers
making moves for a bad guy is easy. They are sharp and sneaky and always have a trick or 2 up their sleave, so they can have sharp moves like frieza's disc and arm lazer.
Goku however is much more of an honourable fighter and in the program uses melee alot. YOu cant give him a sharp move or a lazer as it would be uncharacteristic.
I feel torpedoes are the best idea so far and maybe an enhance on melee. Plus you cant rule out the effectiveness of Solar Flare - its gotten me out of some sticky situations.

[J]

Best answers
i think gohan needs more moves than anybody else. before ssj he only has 1)shield that crashes the server 2) masenko that sucks and some servers doesnt work. ssj he gets kame then loses his ****ty masenko though. If they fix the gohan than he'll be pretty good though. Oh and trunks <b>definetly</b> needs a new ki move.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah? Well I love Cell. Let's give him every attack in the game and a bigger power level mutliplier.

You can't go around saying "I like this guy" or "this guy is supposed to be the best guy on the show" because it doesn't work like that. If you could add 2 and 2 together you would be able to see that Krillin can smack around Buu now. That said, Goku is not the strongest character in ESF, he is just the strongest character on the show, and that is how it will stay. If you unbalance the characters everyone will play as the stronger one and use his most powerful attack (which is already the most rediculous beam in the game). Goku is tough enough as it is. Obviously most of you haven't figured out how useful it is to be able to zanzoken while you charge up a kamehameha. Goku is a spam character, not a tactition. Give him the kame torpedos and let him zip keep zipping around while charging up his attacks. People don't seem to have that much of a problem with him as he is.

Best answers
I don't feel like reading all the opinions but I think they should add dragon fist as a melee booster. And when you get to SSJ3 stage the Chou-Kamehameha wave should become available(Should be like 10x stronger then regular)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They aren't including anything from the movies...

Best answers
Vegeta is getting a new move, that multiple ki blast that he uses against Cell when Trunks gets killed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chou kamehameha? Are you insane? SSJ3 normal kamehameha will probobly kill everything on esf_city lol! It doesn't need any boosting!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea the kamehameha is already a frikkin nuke, what do you want it to do? be so powerful that it crashes Half life? lol

Goku is fine how he is, he has decent speed and im fine with that, the team has every character with their own drawbacks so its evened out, so th egame is skill...not the moves...;D

Best answers
What's the deal with a Chou-kamehameha , its just a kamehameha with a bigger charge.
If you want a normal kame charge it until you can lauch it, if you want a chou-kame just charge it all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom