GOKU need's more moves

Best answers
yea the kamehameha is already a frikkin nuke, what do you want it to do? be so powerful that it crashes Half life?
lol more like crash every pc in the world

Goku is as good as he is now....

Melee - What else do you think it is?
Ki Blast - Nuff said
Generic Beam - Uh...think mini-kame
Kamehameha - What's so fun if there are like 12 people kame-spamming the server?
Spirit Bomb - Charges for too long,already too powerful
Solar Flare - Duh....
Sensu Beans - works like a charm if you find them
SSJ - Can teleport while charging beams

Everything is supposed to have a flaw,including you.I know I have a speech impedement,so there.And add that I'm fat.

Don't change Goku,he is already gonna get 2 more moves,what next? And Trunks is getting his sword.....{Read someone's post about a new ki move,generics already good enough}

BTW,if they added Chou-Kamehameha,they would spam the server over and over and over and over.......so on so forth

In conclusion,I thinks only moves that will be implemented should be in,then no more,unless there is an effective counter to chou-kame....

Best answers
I think Goku rocks but would be cool if you went SSJ, If they added Instant trasnportation (Long Teleport)

Best answers
look i say we blame the creators of dbz...they are the ones who didnt put more thought into gokus attacks.

Best answers
I agree, this is just a game. If you make the game totally DBZ, it'll be very frustrating when 20 players pick Cell because he has a strong bad ass power level.

They should atleast give him alot of advantage when he reaches Perfect Cell. Ofcourse, you must always fight to gain new levels and forms. So skills may grant you that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cyrus
I think Goku rocks but would be cool if you went SSJ, If they added Instant trasnportation (Long Teleport)
That wouldnt be a bad idea, but it should definately take all of your ki so people couldnt use it constantly, and it shouldnt be only for ssj thats dumb in the show he uses it as normal not ssj.

Best answers
whoops, didnt read all the posts...oh well just to say
DUEL MEHA'S AND KAO KEN MAKES GOKU TOO STRONG--AND MIND U, THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE SERIES! THIS WOULD MAKE TONS AND TONS OF GOKU WHORES! so chill out....meha torpedoes are good.....so there's ya duel meha and look at my recent post about kao ken with speed increase! just go to MY<--BlackVashAngel's profile and look for recent posts--and look for Mystic powerups!---THIS IS NOT A FLAMER! just a friendly opinion:devgrin: :devsmile:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ShAkYFoaL
What's the deal with a Chou-kamehameha , its just a kamehameha with a bigger charge.
If you want a normal kame charge it until you can lauch it, if you want a chou-kame just charge it all the way.
thats the smartest post ive seen in this thread

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, you need to understand that even though Goku was the strongest character on the show, he isn't going to be the strongest character in ESF. At the moment, Mystic Krillin owns all, and he was virtually non-existent on the show. We have to town Goku *down*, not up. Kaio-Ken ot turbo, and the kamehameha is powerful enough. Nobody else can zanzoken while they charge either, so be thankful he has that. Not to mention the rediculously powerful, ki-free spirit bomb. Goku is alread a powerhouse, and he doesn't need more moves.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let the team focus more on balance than making one character better than the rest. **execute sarcasm program** I would love to play in a server where evyone is goku **terminate sarcasm program**

Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
We have to town Goku *down*, not up. Kaio-Ken ot turbo, and the kamehameha is powerful enough. .
sorry man seeing as you love to correct others so much, I am going to correct you...

We have to tone Goku *down*, not up. Kaio-Ken at or on(not sure what you meant here...) and the kamehameha is powerful enough

Best answers
Yeah with beta 1.1 it looks like goku will be all set, he is fine right now, balanced with all the characters. And he loses spirit bomb when he goes ssj, think about this. You can't make a spirit bomb when youre ssj because ssj has too much rage. Other reasons why he doesn't have spirit bomb when ssj: imagine teleporting and charaging spirit bomb!? AND they pl increase of x2 would make spirit bomb too powerful.
Dragon Fist is a NO. Goku used it 2 times as far as i can remember. Once as SSJ3 in Movie 13 called something like "Dragon Fist Explodes". Then Chibi goku used a smaller Dragon Fist in DBGT to finally defeat Super 17. ESF = non movie, non dbgt, only DBZ seris. And let's say he did use it in the seris once or twice. Look at the move, how hard would it be to code and animate and do everything to have Goku swoop with his fist pointed at the enemy and having a giant dragon go around the enemy with a bunch of electricity in the air? I don't think that can be pulled off for a HL mod, or it would take a LOT of effort.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a spelling error? How absolutely preposterous! Damnation! This kind of thing doesn't happen to me! I'm invinceable!!

Alright: Just what the hell are kame torpedos? I'm thinking they're like the soukodan from BFP? Little homing thing?

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
I had a spelling error? How absolutely preposterous! Damnation! This kind of thing doesn't happen to me! I'm invinceable!!
Actually, it's invincible :E

Best answers
Cool ideas guys lol ....

Goodluck making them to of the version.
anyhow, Goku doesnt need Solar flare its useless he like uses it once in the whole series, I say remove and replace with sumthing else, like Kaio-ken ????

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaio Ken would kind of suck. It would either be abused or it would have to dissapeer after he went SSJ just like the spirit bomb. People would moan about it either way.

Best answers
i say u stop thinking about goku and realize that the team is trying to even out the charecters so there all equally in power and that u have to use some sort of "tactics" in a way to fight better (like melee in a way) other than just give goku some more moves because hes "the main charecter" for that lets just have goku and forget the other charecters hell just have gokus flying everywhere with his mass amounts of transformations and all *yes this is sarcasm in case u couldnt telll*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom