✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shirt is ok, the proportions are great,
good job, cant wait to see it skinned

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ic the Brasil i sended you work great , feared youd have a licensing prob but i gues it al turned out good . hey Jen if you need help on this ask me ok:smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dax she has more expiriance than you man i think shell manege :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finally, a goku, i can love....... seriously, thats one of the best ive seen, i think the face might need to be a little wider, and he needs a pointier chin, and the muscles on his forearm need to be bigger, apart from that its pretty much perfect, gj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Jenny Kitty, are you going to make custom animations or just use the default ones?

Best answers
that is one EXCELLENT model jenny.......... skin it and letz c wat this baby can do ey?

Best answers
I think that model is amazing.. just something about the hands is botherign me.. look at that and not agree lol... anyways. wow man nice work! cant wait to see it smooth shaded.

Best answers
zeldalink said:
dax she has more expiriance than you man i think shell manege :p
Um he's her tutor kinda, let him do as he thinks is right.

Best answers
looks good jen, please dont dissapear like all the other creators of good goku models >_>;

Best answers
hehe, thanks guys. I hate skinmapping. I wish it were easier :S Once im done skinmapping him I'll start skinning.

As for the animations, I plan on getting someone to make new ones (I dont know how to animate P,P.

Best answers
Tux[Lurking] said:
looks good jen, please dont dissapear like all the other creators of good goku models >_>;
*cough* DarkOne *cough*... well anyways, jenny take a look and NeD's Goku model... thats more how the nose should be

Best answers
the nose looks just fine...and yea jenny...darkone...i hear he does amazing skin maps...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arucard89 said:
*cough* DarkOne *cough*... well anyways, jenny take a look and NeD's Goku model... thats more how the nose should be
what in the hell are you talking about? darkone is still here -_-... unless you mean darksun...

nice jen-nay kit-tay! keep it up

Best answers
looks great jenny :D i havnt got any crits (but you red mine on the esf world site :p)

good job am looking forward to seeing this skined :D (and animated :p)

Best answers
i see your using global illumination or (brazil) for your renders, i suggest adding a light from above and pointing down on your model since some of the model hides in the backround (and maybe use a lighter backround like a light blue plane)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ciborg brolli said:
yo will be there updates soon?
Do not ask for updates in model threads, because if Jenny-Kitty hasn't posted updates, there probably <i>aren't</i> any. Either crit the model, or don't post.

Warning for spam. :warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom