Goku and Trunks for download.

NeD

Best answers
Since i don't have half-life (and therefore ESF) would people mind taking pictures when they play with either goku or trunks? I would love to see people posting cool screens of stuff they are doing (assuming they are having fun with the models that is!)

Thanks

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It works fine for me... *strokes browser*

/me stabs Max2

Best answers
what?!im using internet explorer and netscape cant find it.but i can download every other file with it.so it was a very short release hm? :S

Retired
Best answers
mhm no idea whats wrong with you maybe restart your internert and try it again :/

Best answers
ok its working now.both download links were corrupted for a short time period.
uuhh my suggestion for next model is....................work on trunks,give him hands like your goku model.
anyway make a movie 8 outfit trunks without sword and long hair with cc jacket ;)

NeD

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
uuhh my suggestion for next model is....................work on trunks,give him hands like your goku model.
Actually the hands on both models are identical....

If you mean give him sleeveless arms like goku, that's a different thing altogether...

Best answers
no i dont mean the sleeves.i mean trunks hands are more closed than gokus.so it looks alot crappier than gokus ingame.maybe its because of the esf skeleton.but because you dont have half-life you cant know.

NeD

Best answers
It must be the skeleton, because if you download the original models and look at them, the hands are exactly the same mesh in the exact same position. So I'm assuming it probably has something to do with the skeleton.

But you're right because i don't have ESF I can't tell for sure.

NeD

Best answers
ah thanks for that!

Not looking to shabby hehe. Thanks for going to the trouble. Any chance of maybe a better lit map? that city was kind of dark lol

;)

Thanks to Element4q2 as well. Apart from the two CC corp logos (no biggie) looks like he did a nice job attaching it to the skeleton.

Best answers
does this means that SOS is dead?Anyway very nice models :yes:

NeD

Best answers
movento said:
does this means that SOS is dead?
No, not at all. SOS is just sort of going slow right now, but it's not dead.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
NeD said:
Thanks to Element4q2 as well. Apart from the two CC corp logos (no biggie) looks like he did a nice job attaching it to the skeleton.
No problem, they were made well and hence were easy to assign ;)
If you're still planning further releases in the future i'd be happy to get them ingame too.

Anyway about the hands: They are indeed the same on both models, except that due to the difference in the ESF skeletons i was able to able to assign all of the fingers on Trunks easier than on Goku (all i did with Goku is leave out the finger joint assigning and re-pose the hands slightly, perhaps i should have done the same with Trunks) With some more re-posing i guess i could have got Trunk's (and Goku's with further effort) hands looking better :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was just wondering, is the mound still animated?
i hope so, they look nice that way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh the goku needs more work. the only thing i see wrong with trunks is the hands. and the sword

goku needs to have baggier and wider go toward the bottom of the pants. fix the hands the ssj hair is all wrong. other then that they are good

Best trunks i have seen so far, 2nd best goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah! At the render and the Model prog. the model are looking great!

But at the Hl engine they´re only **** !
Sry, but i have to say it!

Anyway, I really like the skin of both and i got no crits about any Model!
Because U made them just Perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom