Gohan all forms WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as you can see this is adult gohan in his blue training gi, im gonna make another 2 versions with goku's gi and with the tournament (saiyaman) outfit.
for each outfit ill make all 4 forms: normal ,ssj ,ssj2 ,mystic...
you cant tell much from normal and mystic but then again im going by the budokai 2 rules :/
i edited my goku's body, dont mind it though im gonna improve it alot:

gonna make fingers to the hands
gonna do some modeled folds - pants/shirt
fix some bugs
lower the polycount
and reskin it

i hope it will turn out better then it is now and if it will, im gonna use it for goku and vegetto as well :D...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOOOOLY PEEEEEEEP O.O omg thats gotta be ur best model so far! tho there is a little weird skin part on the fingers Great Job and keep ur models coming! =P

(btw will u ever make a cell-saga gohan? since u make cool models, the gohan cell saga must be reeeeeeeeeeaaaly cool =P)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i will make a cell saga gohan, and a armor gohan (in the hbtc)...
normal, ssj, ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fix hair. it doesnt match gohans at all really. good job overall though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*smashes ice* ITS GOOD >.>
*dances* cell saga gohan will own, btw what is the poly count from this ub3r model?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
he looks small

Best answers
Looks good overall, perfection tweaks his pointer fingers are a tad to small compared to thumb, the hair is a tad off, the neck muscles make it look a little like he has a chinese style mustache or catfish whickers.

Awesome otherwise though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its alright, face looks pretty scary, it looks like another edit of your goku, try making a new model, your not gonna get any better if you just edit 1 model over and over.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face and hair are from scratch, and i already said im redoing the body, i said it before: this is a simple edit of my goku's body and ill make a new one. this is just to see how it will look like. :/

and i need some good crits on the hair if i really need to change it, please be more specific.

Best answers
I like it kinda a different looking gohan. I dont have any crits. Good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I say my ussual opion on models, I might egt another warning, so instead all crit/flame/whatever on aim tommorow :p

for 1 simple crit:
The skintones dont match.

Thats it till you get on aim.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
*smashes ice* ITS GOOD >.>
*dances* cell saga gohan will own, btw what is the poly count from this ub3r model?
Bleh dont put your smelleh, masterbating hands on me again or ill rip your got damn balls off and hand em to ya partna!
get on my level

Anywayz.. im intitled to my own opinions. I said the hair dont look good, and thats what im going to stick by. Gohan hair goes straight up in the same direction. His are just seemed to be placed there. I cant really explain it but it doesnt look right. He said it was an edit, and that he was making a new one so im just going to leave it as that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Bleh dont put your smelleh, masterbating hands on me again or ill rip your got damn balls off and hand em to ya partna!
get on my level

Anywayz.. im intitled to my own opinions. I said the hair dont look good, and thats what im going to stick by. Gohan hair goes straight up in the same direction. His are just seemed to be placed there. I cant really explain it but it doesnt look right. He said it was an edit, and that he was making a new one so im just going to leave it as that.
Hahaha , lol Ice you tell em , heh but but controll your self:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair is like adult Gohan's, it's too short. During the Cell saga, Gohan had long hair.

Best answers
as you can see this is adult gohan
Well the SSJ1 hair looks good, the ssj2 seems a tad too spiked, like he saw a ghost, animation wise may look better than in a still frame, although the mystic form looks better with black on black, im sure it would differ with an actual background. As far as facial wise, I like the agressive look he has, but perhaps a little less agressive.

Good work though so far, is this first rough or second?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow SV, you just keep on gettin better and better dont you?Cant wait touse them in Esf! :laff:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, umm i want to make the hair better (even if ill pass the budokai2 refs) but do you have any pics to show me what you mean, it would be easyer...

is this first rough or second?
i didnt understand that part :/

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm well, how about...never

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom