That picture. Kicks so much ass.

Good job to all :yes: :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beautiful :'(

I love the rig, you can tell already its quality =]

Best answers
nice render there , and lights , but you zoomed to much goku render , because it's noticeble that goku is more zoomed than vegeta

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome work as usual you guys.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should scale a bit more the lower foot bands like this ^^:

Then it will totally look perfect to me ^^ :D
Umm I wont make it thicker but I think I will make it longer, it does look a bit too short at the moment.

<3 Guys, working on SSJ4 now, hair is a bish but it's coming along nicely, piccies soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's fantastic.

Just curious, why won't you scale some of the things? Like the ankle bands? Anyway, I think the the face could be longer and thinner, as he looks really young as is. And, the last Goku and Vegeta fusion pose; it looks awesome--but a small edit I'd suggest is to tilt Goku and Vegetas' heads up [screaming], as if they're looking up to their fingers. It looks a little strange with their faces looking directly at you.

Nice work, man.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks dude, I already made the anklebands thicker, I think now I just need to make them longer, if follwing these refs:

Budokai 3's models are awesome but not exactly accurate in all aspects so following it will be pointless in this project.
Notice that in these refs Gogeta's face arent as long as in some screens from the movie, Eclipse basically followed that one so I'd rather not touch it.
Maybe I can find another way of making him look less young.

About Goku and Vegeta in the background I agree =x the problem is I lost the poses, I forgot to key frame them and it got lost while I just took one snapshot...
Would be a pain in the ass to pose them again heh, I really think they make the picture look crowded though, maybe I'll find a way to make it look better without reposing them.

On a second though I'll probably make the anklebands just a wee bit thicker to fit the length after I'll scale it a tad. ;]

Appreciate the comments and the crits <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I shall make some Pics for you with my SSJ4 Gogeta Toy =D!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when had you finished gogeta ?i like it. how new model you have make now , gohan adult , gogeta... when we can get the new model? in the next upadate o more time.(soory for my english):cry: :\ o_O
<(*_*)>elcor:p

Best answers
Because, if they do so, they might say it's "100% done", but you have to keep in mind the comments and crits. It's impossible to calculate because modellers would have to reduce the percentage later because, for example, they later find out that the eye is too big, the foot is too small, the nose is funky, etc.

It's better to just follow the advices and release a final version every1 likes, instead of giving a percentage not every1 would agree with. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom