Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You dont like?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So Smo died?? rofl.. (it's "it" died, not he)

Anywho, the torso is looking great CJ. Too bad you messed up the head.

Best answers
Darkone said:
Simple , he donated them to FTP " Feel the power" i was on the team , but than he died , thats how
Fair enough, at least you didn't get it from a leaked source. If I did and I didn't have the modellers permission, I'd just delete the files. I'm stupid that way. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg get on topic. crackerjack is gonna be pissed if his thread is closed. then ill hate you all as well cuz om... yah pancakes

and for the on-topic: ok i understand now cj, and i returned just after you left on aim lolz. i hope u'd return lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, get back on topic people, especcialy you USSJ5 Goku. And I will give updates soon, I was out today on my boat and ill try and finish the head tonight.

Best answers
Darkone said:
Its not your model anyway geez , and models in my hand are safe , i dont leak models you know , or i could had leaked your cell and brolly and alot of of your other models long ago ...
Darkone i reckon smo is right, cjack u shouldnt send the model to anyone
even if u think you are the safest one not to leech stuff, cj should do what he thinks with the model but i would agree with smo
ontopic: i like your torso cj it will turn out realy great ^^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should SDK it like the m9 Hawk on the NS forums where he releases a meshed version, people will skin it and send it to him for compiling (if any)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crackerjack, if ur having trouble with the head, i have a "universal" head you can have to mess arround with and see if you like it, its one i made myself, pm me if you want it, id be glad to help :)

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
crackerjack, if ur having trouble with the head, i have a "universal" head you can have to mess arround with and see if you like it, its one i made myself, pm me if you want it, id be glad to help :)
its nice your trying to help, but i assume that he wants to make the head himself, i mean you cant get better if you use heads other people give you to edit

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very true, but he doesnt have to edit it, could just use it for referance right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I want to edit a head model i can go into my hd of like 40 something faces ive made for practice. No thanks, sorry, and im not having trouble with it, its just i wasnt completely happy with it, so I made a new one, and its done, but not pics cause im still workin on the hair, I promise all of you, that I will have a pic of the head, belt, sash, and pelvis area tommorow night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah i guees it will be a huge update when the next piccys are coming so i can´t wait :)

@Galst Vic: how about giving me credits or at least telling me for my drawing in your sig :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 raptor said:
more pics lol
less spam lol

stop ****ing spamming my thread, save bandwith fool.
ANyway, time for school, and i still gota right a essay, so updates tonight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

thanks to smo for render ^_^
Still needs ears, the little strand, a little tweeking as far as hair length, poly placement issue on hair, and i need to connect it fully. After that im gonna do the pants and the feet and jacket. and guess itll be done.
Tommorow i got a lot of work to do, so the next update will be wednesday with the pants.

XXX

Best answers
Looking good, but for some reason his hair looks more like that of Vegeta then Gogeta :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think it looks kinda cool .
i like it the way it looks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom