do you like?

• You like?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You dont like?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....the body looks great, the head reminds me much of vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have plenty of dam refs, and I know he has a curl, thats why i said im missing the strand of haior coming down on his forehead.

ill redo the head, but theres a reason for the hair...

Vegeta + Goku = Gogeta.. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well,this should be your main ref..

in your model, the hair is to long, meaning goes to hight up,and is much to much like vegeta's hair..
the forhead is also abit to long..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OO looking good so far m8 , hair reminds me of Smo's Vegeta model , looks good thought , hey Cj catch me on aim

Best answers
add a couple of strands curving outwards on the back ;O and den teh perfecto

edit
arg took me to page 2 when me posted dis -_-

zeldalink: of hair?

the back of the head is flat @_@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not even bothering looking at your refs, i have them all, I have plenty of dam refs, and spec, if you read, i said i have to fix the hair height.
A strand is the little piece of hair coming down from your head, its a piece of hair.

nice spam btw Zelda-Link, you could of looked it up.. :S

and the forehead is fine, i matched it up to my ref, the hair is still from my old head that i ****ed up, the face is new. The new hair will be fine

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think it look's perfectly fine. Once he add's the ear's and the strands in his face it will look EXACTLY like gogeta. Good job CrackerJack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not just tell me ? i mean you guys could tell me cant you ?

Best answers
nice job CJ i really like it, makes me want 1.2 more than ever now.

and to SMO and others-
SMo you were one of my favorates here, that is untill you got ****y and arrogent. I really hate when that happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does that smo conflict involve the thread? nice model cj. now give himz a jacket =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is nothing really terrably wrong with the hair, if you bring it foreward a LITTLE and put a few more strands/spikes in the front (upward) itll be good :)

Best answers
Logan4434 said:
nice job CJ i really like it, makes me want 1.2 more than ever now.

and to SMO and others-
SMo you were one of my favorates here, that is untill you got ****y and arrogent. I really hate when that happens.
Good God, you idiot, don't bring it back up. We don't actually want this thread closed. And besides, why did you say it anyway? Did you think he was gonna be so torn up over the loss of one fan that he'd change his ways? Jesus... so pointless...

CJ, the head has too much of a Vegeta thing going on there. The hair is too tall, and the forehead is much too large. Other than that though, good job.

Best answers
Scruffie said:
Good God, you idiot, don't bring it back up. We don't actually want this thread closed. And besides, why did you say it anyway? Did you think he was gonna be so torn up over the loss of one fan that he'd change his ways? Jesus... so pointless...

CJ, the head has too much of a Vegeta thing going on there. The hair is too tall, and the forehead is much too large. Other than that though, good job.

im still a fan of his work, but not of his attitude. and ill say what i want when i want. im exercising my rights and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I agree with Logan, SMO still has great work, but he isn't the old DMZ SMO that I remember.

On-Topic, I think you should leave the hair as is and just add the strands, and can you post a polycount.

Best answers
Anyways, back to the topic, could use a little more w.i.p updates :p
Who is doing the animating btw? That's gonna be quite a job if its going in 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom