Ginyu's body switch

Best answers
i want u all to think about this... switching bodies would be purely for health if u think about it, and PL wouldnt matter.. why?
cuz in the patch, it was made so that regardless of your PL, u do X amount of damage in melee... doesnt increase with PL unless u are transformed.. and, if ginyu has no strong beams of his own, then switching for PL is useless

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arucard89 said:
i want u all to think about this... switching bodies would be purely for health if u think about it, and PL wouldnt matter.. why?
cuz in the patch, it was made so that regardless of your PL, u do X amount of damage in melee... doesnt increase with PL unless u are transformed.. and, if ginyu has no strong beams of his own, then switching for PL is useless
Higher PL means higher melee damage. The cap is 2x for higher PLs and 1/2 for low PLs. If you have double your opponent's PL you will do double damage to him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
body swap should be PL, health, speed, and model. it should be switching everything except attacks

Best answers
imkongkong said:
body swap should be PL, health, speed, and model. it should be switching everything except attacks
Whoops, thanks for bringing that up.

I forgot to mention that body swap would also switch current and maximum health values.

Best answers
Nyquist said:
Actually after dying the player who suffered from that attack should come back to his normal form... And though it's a signature attack I think it's going to be very hard to satisfy everyone... Besides remember that ginyu also needed some time to adapt to his new powers... so he shouldn't instantly get 2.000.000 pl! I'm just imagining what a transformation will be like... Ginyu dancing around! Looking forward to see it! Just hope it doesn't break the balance of the game!
yeah the player hit goes back to the origanal form but ginyu still remains in the for he has stolen, but typing kill in console when in ginyus body kills u and keeps u in ginyus body! :devgrin:

Best answers
or they could just do like in Budokai and have all attacks switched, and that way the guy who got switched can switch back easier

Best answers
Hmm not really.
Since Ginyu would get a new body (model) in exchange of the enemies body(model)
The new body he gets will have all the animations (i.e Goku kkh, spiritbomb etc.)
So it shouldn't cost no extra animations.

Best answers
Yes, it will have new animations. If I'm Ginyu and I switch with Goku, I now have Goku's body but Ginyu's attacks. So that means that Goku will have to have the animations for body swap, and any other special attacks Ginyu has. This also means that Ginyu's model will have to have the animations for kamehameha, spirit bomb, kame torpedo, and solar flare(does solar flare even have an animation, and did I leave any attacks out?).

Best answers
imkongkong said:
I think that's the best idea. No additional animations would be needed - only basic anim for switch body :p

Best answers
What if someone switches with a switched person? And then someone switches with them? ... one guy dies and a whole chain of switched bodys get reverted. That's kinda lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom