Ginyu Animation Preview

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I even see it, I'm going to make a guess that it involves him doing his patented "bend over and look at you from between his legs" stance.

EDIT: Dang, close enough. =D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOOOW cool moves but ill stick to trunks (sword powns just having it)

great work DT keap it up

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has got to be the best dance. Maby the team should reanamate buu's, cause buu Is just below funny of ginu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roflmao, that puts Buu's dance to shame! That was awesome.. creepily smooth too.

Best answers
that was funny damm now i wish we had the rest of the ginyu force doing their introduction. Dt that is a dam good job. I'll still not use he tho

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOVE IT!!! LMFAO! :D

And the sound, it was just perfect, dang, hes gonna be my favourite character from now on, (as an enemy ofcourse)

I know the sounds is just from DBZ and probably not in the game, but its still great :yes:

Can't wait to see him in ESF.

Good job guys.

Best answers
Great job DT. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you have in store for all of us :laff:

Best answers
If all animations in 1.3 are going to be so smooth than my jaw will be lying on the floor ... Ginyu animation looks as good as in series(imo) :cool: AWESOME!

Best answers
that's best,
if you swap char with ginyu, will the other char do the dance?

G
LOOOOOL THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST ****ING THING I EVER SEEN!! ok, not really. but that was ****ing funny :D "formin the dance of joy!!" my new MSN name :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
You can use Winamp also, thats what I do. Although I also have Divix.
i tried that... actually my computer would need the codec file, and i can't play the file without the actual codec.. i hate divx hehe

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. I never thought we'd get that much feed back from this. Well, just so you know. Some of the animations Ive done for the new models are probably smoother than the dance of joy.. and much more realistic. :D

I didnt do a touch of adv melee yet because Im not sure whats giong on just yet.. lol
Though I did do all the animations for Trunks, Krillin, Ginyu and now Im working on Piccolo. Started him last night. Looking mighty good so far :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey dark ever thought of the way buu dodges attacks? maybe you can make his body bend over to dodge them, would look mighty fine =P

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Im redoing every character. And Im gonna try to do more for adv melee. So we'll have to wait and see.

Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
I think Im redoing every character. And Im gonna try to do more for adv melee. So we'll have to wait and see.
cant wait to see all the characters completely animated not to mention seeing ginyus dance in multiplayer :laff:

Best answers
imkongkong said:
cooooool.. i just dont like vids in DIVX.. since the free version of divx has spyware included with it :\
As far as I know, that's only in the shareware pro version. The free version should not contain spyware (at least, spybot and adaware didn't find any).

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
cant wait to see all the characters completely animated not to mention seeing ginyus dance in multiplayer :laff:
me 2 :shocked:
I hope that there will be more new chars with animated dances :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens said:
As far as I know, that's only in the shareware pro version. The free version should not contain spyware (at least, spybot and adaware didn't find any).
actually not spyware, hehe... i guess spyware was on my mind since i just did spybot, but i mean it includes advertisements that will sometimes popup in your computer or free advertisement that comes with the free version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom