Ginyu Animation Preview

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
I think Im redoing every character. And Im gonna try to do more for adv melee. So we'll have to wait and see.
One thing to say to that: O_O

Thats a crapload of animations for 1 version D: (good luck!).

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im the man! I can do it! I hope! :p

I cant wait till we get 1.3 out with all this new stuff we're having. Its gonna be sweet :) Wonder what else we should add?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
Im the man! I can do it! I hope! :p

I cant wait till we get 1.3 out with all this new stuff we're having. Its gonna be sweet :) Wonder what else we should add?
imkongkong said:
hey dark ever thought of the way buu dodges attacks? maybe you can make his body bend over to dodge them, would look mighty fine =P
:D :yes:

10 characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell yeah DT! I'd love to see improvements on the animations (even though they're great already). Gotta love the dedication, good luck man, I love your work.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. 3 characters done. A lot left to go. The dodges and what not are gonna be changed into something better. I hope the turn out good though ;)

Best answers
It looks awesome, I can't wait to play as him. But i hate how people say Tien shouldn't be in the game because he's not a big character in the storyline. He had more of an impact than Mr. Ginyu. Whatever, Captain Ginyu kicks ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom