Gallick Gun hand positions

Best answers
Imo the hand positions for the gallick gun has to change, right now it looks as if hes charging a kamehameha.

I saw the thread about not changing both his leg and hand positions and the leg part is understandable but there is nothing wrong in chaning the hand positions so it looks more like the show, the firing animation doesn't look correct either, hes holding his hands together like hes firing a final flash.

Imo there is nothing wrong with this change other than it makes it more like the show and who doesnt want that?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
then DL a diff model with your wanted animationz }P-)

Best answers
Eandia said:
Imo the hand positions for the gallick gun has to change, right now it looks as if hes charging a kamehameha.

I saw the thread about not changing both his leg and hand positions and the leg part is understandable but there is nothing wrong in chaning the hand positions so it looks more like the show, the firing animation doesn't look correct either, hes holding his hands together like hes firing a final flash.

Imo there is nothing wrong with this change other than it makes it more like the show and who doesnt want that?
I definetly agree....1.3 is about character models and transformations right?...So, it is not a bad suggestion.....*despite 1.2 not being out yet..close enough)

D*mn Take-a-Krap(Krap-A-Lot AKA Go-Poop) fanz..

-Vegeta ownz U..
That is all....nice suggestion Eandia:yes: ....(odd name..)

Best answers
It's a simple hand position..... It doesn't matter at all.

Best answers
Then would it matter so much to change it so some fans would be more satisfied? since there is no downside with this unless your just to attached to the animation to let go.

This is a very small detail to change I know but in any future version when they have time would do fine.

I'm just trying to make vegeta more unique and more like the show.

Best answers
Eandia said:
Then would it matter so much to change it so some fans would be more satisfied? since there is no downside with this unless your just to attached to the animation to let go.

This is a very small detail to change I know but in any future version when they have time would do fine.

I'm just trying to make vegeta more unique and more like the show.
And more unique is EXACTLY what he shall *probably won't get*to be. I love the suggestion Eandia..it's as simple as that.

It's the "little things" that count/kill...:yes:

-I can never die...
..NEIN!!

Best answers
good idea but i doesn't think it would change for anybody...
i you want change the animation and stay with it....

Sound Artist
Best answers
The hand positions are as correct to the show as their going to get. If you move the arms back any further you'll get deformation, the only thing that could change is possibly the leg positions, even then if you move around it'll look weird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as freedom said u move the hands around too much and u get ugly deformations and giving a leg animation would be retarded cause ud be glideing around in one position

Best answers
Hibiki said:
as freedom said u move the hands around too much and u get ugly deformations and giving a leg animation would be retarded cause ud be glideing around in one position
...Silly..yes...
...retarded...probably...
...accurate to show...most definitely...

If anyone could find a pic of Vegeta in "that" stage of his Galit Gun charge when he did on Frieza I would be forever Greatful....*I"M NOT SO SURE HOW HE CHARGED IT AGAINST FRIEZA....I haven't seen it in about 4yrs...*

just asking...If you know please PM me or just post here *or both*

It's not urgent..*I'm going to download the episodes I want from the fight's with Frieza anyway..(thanx Kazaa)*

-Hibiki thank you..
Your sign brings light to my face *histerical laugter*...
on even the gloomiest of days.....Thank you..really.....

Best answers
look im sure the team has more useful things to put into the game rather than that silly hand movement... im pretty sure there is a reason that they didnt use that animation in the first place (DEFORMATION as stated above) besides if u want that animation so bad just ask someone to make a animation for it and download the model instead of getting the team to spend there time on it while they can be doing other things..

Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
look im sure the team has more useful things to put into the game rather than that silly hand movement... im pretty sure there is a reason that they didnt use that animation in the first place (DEFORMATION as stated above) besides if u want that animation so bad just ask someone to make a animation for it and download the model instead of getting the team to spend there time on it while they can be doing other things..
Good idea...
since I have no "connections" in ESF..I'll just sit and wait...
*I won't even bring this up again...*

-Have a nice Night/Day
:tired: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom