Fusion was shot down, but what if...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just stopped it right there i wanted to make sure that they understood what i meant which was not actually an argument just stating something that goes in with the suggestion so that if they were to make a gotenks theyd absolutely know what to do (not saying they wouldnt)

besides its the administrators to stop fights and stuff not yours so please let the admins deal with it instead of trying to earn points towards the team

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i just stopped it right there i wanted to make sure that they understood what i meant which was not actually an argument just stating something that goes in with the suggestion so that if they were to make a gotenks theyd absolutely know what to do (not saying they wouldnt)

besides its the administrators to stop fights and stuff not yours so please let the admins deal with it instead of trying to earn points towards the team
I'm not earning points , I've just done an Exam , I don't want to argue.
Your the one going off in a big "look at me I'm the good guy rant"
And I'm not the good guy , so please.
Stfu.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*
If you two truly wish to bicker over the situation, then please do so in a PM or over aim or something.

DarkOwns: Though I did ask not to discuss the Gotenks ssj2 thing, you didnt post completly offtopic. So you were ok, I wouldnt have commented on your post. And MajinDruu wasnt in the wrong when he posted what he did, he didnt go as far as posting something as I, so it was not rougue moderating or anything.

MajinDruu: I understand why you posted what you did, but its best not to. Things like this lead to warnings, and its pretty retarded to get warned for posting something like that (spam). So please, in the future try to avoid this. It makes for a better community.:)

Alrighty, now lets try to stay on topic. Discuss how you guys would think Gotenks would fit into ESF, like being balanced with the other characters, stats, attacks, ect, ect...

Best answers
TwisteR said:
*sigh*
If you two truly wish to bicker over the situation, then please do so in a PM or over aim or something.

DarkOwns: Though I did ask not to discuss the Gotenks ssj2 thing, you didnt post completly offtopic. So you were ok, I wouldnt have commented on your post. And MajinDruu wasnt in the wrong when he posted what he did, he didnt go as far as posting something as I, so it was not rougue moderating or anything.

MajinDruu: I understand why you posted what you did, but its best not to. Things like this lead to warnings, and its pretty retarded to get warned for posting something like that (spam). So please, in the future try to avoid this. It makes for a better community.:)

Alrighty, now lets try to stay on topic. Discuss how you guys would think Gotenks would fit into ESF, like being balanced with the other characters, stats, attacks, ect, ect...
Oki dokey.

*Spam*
err...
I mean..:

He could be a Goku Alternative , Higher Transform pl higher start PL ,not the solar flare attack , no Telipoirt chargeing and the same "priceiple" moves
Except a kind off cosmic halo thingy... in there...somehow...
OH and for his super attack , he could have that AMAZEINGLY powerful victory cannon.

Best answers
gotenks attacks should be this kamehameha (basic form/ssj/ssj2) cosmic halo (ssj on up) super ghost (all forms) victory cannon (ssj3)

kamehameha =gohans or krillins

cosmic halo = distructo diskish thing might need new code for this

super ghost = kami torpedo

victory cannon = final flash like beam

Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
gotenks attacks should be this kamehameha (basic form/ssj/ssj2) cosmic halo (ssj on up) super ghost (all forms) victory cannon (ssj3)

kamehameha =gohans or krillins

cosmic halo = distructo diskish thing might need new code for this

super ghost = kami torpedo

victory cannon = final flash like beam
Sounds Perfect to me , Thats what I was trying to get at , However Maby he could have a charge bar that goes like...

Yellow Bar - 1 Ghost.
Middle - 2 Ghosts (Mid power)
3/4 full - 3 Ghosts (High power)
Full - 4 Ghosts (High power)
and he could gain a ghost each form , maby.

Edit: And unlike the kami torpidoes , if you went up to a unshot one , it would explode and damage you... for utter stupidity...

Best answers
Yeah...if that move was implemented, i would see it being a combination of Krillin's Scatterbeam and Goku's Kame Torpedoes. Probably charge and lock on targets like the scatterbeam, but move and damage like the torpedoes.

Best answers
Gotenks should also have his mouth blast. Yellow color one. I will post some pictures and images later on...

Best answers
Continuous Die Die Missile
Japanese Name: Renzokou Shine Shine Missile
Other Names: N/A
Color: Yellow
Type: Energy Beam
First Used by: Gotenks
Also Used by: N/A
Appears In: Dragonball Z
Continuous Die Die Missile - One of Gotenks' attacks used against Buu. It is a good technique, unlike most of his other ones. Unfontunatly he gets rather carried away with it, and fails to notice Buu is right behind him, until Piccolo tells him.
Dynamite Kick
Japanese Name: N/A
Color: N/A
Type: Melee
Dynamite Kick - This is one of Gotenks' one-time only attacks. It first appears to be just a normal kick. Except for the fact that Gotenks will shout "Detonate" as the kick connects. Then a few sconds later a massive explosion occers at the point where the kick struck.
Galactic Donut
Type: Energy Disc
Galactic Donut - This is one of Gotenks' many goofy one time attacks. This one involves forming a ring of energy, that looks like a donut, and using it to trap his opponent. It is meant to be inescapable, but Buu gets out of it no problem.
Mouth Blast
Japanese Name: Kochi Kara Kikou Ha
Color: Differs
First Used by: Goku as Oozaru
Also Used by: King Piccolo, Tambourine, Piccolo, Any other Oozaru, Dodoria, Fat Buu, Gotenks, Janemba, Baby Vegeta
Appears In: Dragonball/Z/GT
Mouth Blast - This is the ability to shoot a Ki blast from your mouth. It can be a very surprising attack, and one which is usually very powerful.
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
Color: White
Type: Other
Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - One of Gotenks' unique abilites. This attack creates little ghost like clones of the user. These ghost clones have a mind of heir own, but will listen to their creator. The ghosts will explode on contact with anything.
Ultra Assualt Buu Buu Volley Ball
Japanese Name: Geki Totsu Arutora Buu Buu Bareboru
Type: Projectile
Ultra Assualt Buu Buu Volley Ball - Yep, that's right, it's another of Gotenks' crazy attacks! This one is one of my favorites. He encloses Buu inside a ball and then plays Volleyball with it! Even Piccolo joins in!
Ultra Missile Punch
Ultra Missile Punch - This is another one of Gotenks' goofy one time attacks. Just like Mr. Satan's famous attack it is, in reality, a punch with a stupid name! ^_^
Wild Boar Attack
Wild Boar Attack - This is yet ANOTHER one of Gotenks' goofy one time attacks. As the name implies he charges around like a wild boar and headbuts his victim in the stomach.

Best answers
The buu ball? Wild Boar Attack? Ultra Missile Punch? Dynamite Kick?

Err...

How about we stick with moves that do over 0.00001 damage eh?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong with the buu ball if you remember in the show it did a massive ammount of damage when it blew up upon contact with the ground

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
whats wrong with the buu ball if you remember in the show it did a massive ammount of damage when it blew up upon contact with the ground
How would you implement a Buu Ball in ESF?
the codeing would take ages , the move would most likely be useless , or if made easy to use , overpowerd.

The only way I see the Buu Ball working is if in the throw animation your enemy becomes a ball.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be the same thing as buus body thing just a different sprite or model whichever it is it would actually be the EXACT same thing except it explodes on impact

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
How would you implement a Buu Ball in ESF?
the codeing would take ages , the move would most likely be useless , or if made easy to use , overpowerd.

The only way I see the Buu Ball working is if in the throw animation your enemy becomes a ball.
Actually it would be quite easy. Coding things such as this is not as hard as you think. If anything, the modeling/animating would take longer than writing the actual code.

Best answers
the main moves i cud see gettin in are ghost, dohnut, shine missle and mayb mouth blast. That seems to be a nice set of attacks for players, and mayb have they dynamite kick as some kind of special mellee atk

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shall we rekindle the gotenks thread? but possibly rename it "gotenks for esf", instead of "gotenks for 1.3"?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, if its dedicated to Gotenks surely people will argue over the ssj2 thing.

Best answers
TwisteR said:
Actually it would be quite easy. Coding things such as this is not as hard as you think. If anything, the modeling/animating would take longer than writing the actual code.
Fair enough , however I still think its a crappy move , It'd crush the bones of anyone he did it on than Buu , and thats a lil unfair...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buus made out of pink goo people bones would be stronger and it was actually made to trap the opponent not to cut them in half buu got out of it by um "gooing" himself through he wasnt blasted in half or anything

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
buus made out of pink goo people bones would be stronger and it was actually made to trap the opponent not to cut them in half buu got out of it by um "gooing" himself through he wasnt blasted in half or anything
Buu - Flexible , Undamabed by being bent
Bones -Snap.

Ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom