Fusion was shot down, but what if...

Best answers
I know fusion was shot down, but if they included the fusion characters, like Vegito and Gogeta, as seperate characters. I know people have made their own custom skins and models for them, but they are important characters. Maybe for EVM, but ESF should have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive always been for adding gotenks he would be a perfect addition

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I remember a 5 page thread dedicated to "Gotenks for 1.3" I was also for that, but then it got sidetracked on whether or not Gotenks reached ssj2 or skipped it.

Vegito and Gogeta are virtually the same, I would only really add one, and since Gogeta is either movies or GT I'd say add Vegito.

Best answers
Hibiki said:
ive always been for adding gotenks he would be a perfect addition
Depends on how you define perfect.

His Kamikazi ghost attack would be really hard to balance, as the ghosts don't exactly move slow, and they move in a straight line to their targets, they don't go in arcs (like torpedo for example). His Galactic Donut wouldn't be too hard, all they'd have to do is add a stun meter to the character if/when it hits.

The character would have Kamehameha, I would wager. They could add in his shine shine kicks and punches, but, really, they're just regular kicks/punches with names...

The character would be a nice addition, but, I dunno... I just don't know if I myself or others would really want to see Gotenks...

As for the other fusions... For Cell, MAYBE there should be a way to gain his ascensions via absorbtion of people (maybe 2 for Incomplete, 6 for Complete, etc). Considering this would be too easy for some players, though, I suppose a tiered power is a better suggestion.

For Bejiito/Gojiita... The character didn't really have all that much in the way of moves.. One's a movie character anyway, and the only attack he used was this weird ball of light that purged Janimba of the demon who took his body. And for the other... I never really saw him fight, but, did he use any techniques? (Beating a person up with melee is not a technique)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
The addition of fusion characters is an idea that the team is tossing around. Theres a good chance youll see Gotenks and/or Vegetto in the later betas.
There's your answer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His Kamikazi ghost attack would be really hard to balance, as the ghosts don't exactly move slow, and they move in a straight line to their targets, they don't go in arcs (like torpedo for example). His Galactic Donut wouldn't be too hard, all they'd have to do is add a stun meter to the character if/when it hits
what do you mean the ghost attack would be easy to balance all you would do is just make it so a simple ki blast would be able to destroy them (since it actually could) and it would work just like a kame torpedo as well but way better animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For The Ghost Kamakazi Attack, I say just have it like Krillins Scatter beam with a mix of kame torp. the longer you charge the more comes out, when you fire, all the ghosts go after people. Id say one ghost per person but make the damage decently strong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm all for Gojeta, Vegito, young trunks and goten, and i guess gotenks. But I would rather see young trunks and goten the most. Not fusion characters have a good amount of attacks, can go ssj. It works :)

As for fused characters. I don't see why not.

Best answers
If they don't put in Gotenks, Vegito, and Gogeta, what about making them the super bots. The SuperBot could be Gotenks (Saiyan=>SS/SS3); the MegaBot could be Vegito (Saiyan=>Super Vegito); and the UltimateBot could be Gogeta (Saiyan=>SS) or SS4 Gogeta from GT. This could make the super bots even cooler to fight against, because that would be the only way to fight against those three fusions. But what if, for example Gotenks, was actually two models, Goten and Trunks. Then after enough BP, they can fuse (ascend).

Best answers
That would just be cruel and mean. I'd rather be able to play them then watch a computer play them.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I remember a 5 page thread dedicated to "Gotenks for 1.3"
Ii remeber that too, i started it when tien got all hyped up and got a comp started so tryed for gotenks, but im really against veggito and gogeta. It just wont seem right considering that vegeta and goku (the seperate components) are also stand alone chars, but lil gotenks would be cool.

Best answers
gotenks would be awsome

Rocky87 Yeah I remember a 5 page thread dedicated to "Gotenks for 1.3" I was also for that, but then it got sidetracked on whether or not Gotenks reached ssj2 or skipped it.
he did reach ssj2 thats when he used the galactic donut (i forget the real name but the real name was better) then he went ssj3 to break out of hyperbolic time chamber

Best answers
[F.co]Kirby said:
gotenks would be awsome

he did reach ssj2 thats when he used the galactic donut (i forget the real name but the real name was better) then he went ssj3 to break out of hyperbolic time chamber
He Actually only ever used 1 and 3 , he COULD go super sayain 2 but he never got mad enough , there was no reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Depends on how you define perfect.

His Kamikazi ghost attack would be really hard to balance, as the ghosts don't exactly move slow, and they move in a straight line to their targets, they don't go in arcs (like torpedo for example). His Galactic Donut wouldn't be too hard, all they'd have to do is add a stun meter to the character if/when it hits.

The character would have Kamehameha, I would wager. They could add in his shine shine kicks and punches, but, really, they're just regular kicks/punches with names...
the reason he made a good character is he has tons of unique moves to compete with everyone else, none of his moves would require different coding, has the transformations to stick in, and is a major character

hed have a strong beam (mouth blast), super ghost could be a version of the scatter beam, galactic donut would work like a shot version of buus body part attack, tons of unique melee combos that could be done

not to mention hes got plenty of moves that can be upgraded as he progresses up the transformation ladder

works far better then any random tien, cooler, bardok, pan, yamcha, dr gero character

Best answers
Hibiki said:
the reason he made a good character is he has tons of unique moves to compete with everyone else, none of his moves would require different coding, has the transformations to stick in, and is a major character

hed have a strong beam (mouth blast), super ghost could be a version of the scatter beam, galactic donut would work like a shot version of buus body part attack, tons of unique melee combos that could be done

not to mention hes got plenty of moves that can be upgraded as he progresses up the transformation ladder

works far better then any random tien, cooler, bardok, pan, yamcha, dr gero character
Buu has a body part attack?... I swear that was taken out.

Also , I always thought Gotenk's moves worked well over Krillens...
Kamehameha - Kamehameha
The Donut - Destructo Disk
Super Ghost Kamakazi attack - Scatter Beam
so they could be coded closely with them.

But yeah I'm all for Gotenks. As long as they don't give him his attitude in the bot AI
<_<
>_>
(Witch they can't...Can they?!)

Best answers
Why do you make that claim?

I think gotenks wold be great, but since there is already goku and vegeta, adding a char which is both doesn't seem right.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets not turn this thread into another debate on weather or not Gotenks achieved ssj2 before ssj3. Maybe he did, maybe he didnt...you can create a thread in Off-Topic if you like, because thats what it is.

assaf said:
I think gotenks wold be great, but since there is already goku and vegeta, adding a char which is both doesn't seem right.
assaf, gotenks is Goten and Trunks, fused together. Not Goku and Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta fused is Gogeta (fusion dance) and Vegetto (potara earings)

MajinDruu said:
But yeah I'm all for Gotenks. As long as they don't give him his attitude in the bot AI
<_<
>_>
(Witch they can't...Can they?!)
You mean the bot chat right?
The bots are supposed to come off as real human players, so naturally the bot would talk like a normal person would, not the character themselves. It is possible though, to give certain character classes different chat files for the bots.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry i have to say it gotenks COULD go ssj2 because goku explained the different levels he said "first you go super saiyan then you ascend past that to a super saiyan 2..."so on so he HAD to of at least been able to go ssj2 maybe he didnt go into it on that particular part but he can go ssj2

anyway what i was going to say before destruct disk wouldnt be for real if you placed it with the cosmic halo it would instantly kill them not freeze them in place like its supposed to and the ghost kamikaze should basically be a really easily destructable kame torpedo (a ki blast could destroy it)

Best answers
Gotenks used the Halo on Buu and attempted to cut him in half with it however Buu was to strong , and if your to strong on ESF a disk passes through you... so that kinda still works...

Also I think there would be a little to much codeing involved .

And he said leave the SSJ2 argument. So please do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom