Full metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can hardly wait to see [DONT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!!!!] Lin against Pride and Wrath XD[END OF SPOILER XD]

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ed really went comando on those guys XD

But yea his car design is for aquired tastes only XD
**** we gotta ditch the military! Let's make the most flamboyant disguise ever!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** we gotta ditch the military! Let's make the most flamboyant disguise ever!
I laughed so damn hard at that scene... The laughter almost became painful...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The latest episode opened awesomely with Greed vs. Pride I'd say. All around great episode that gives us more Greed as well as sets up the next events of the show :O

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another great episode. Greed is such an interesting character. It's a shame Lust was so shallow and undeveloped in the manga.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another great episode. Greed is such an interesting character. It's a shame Lust was so shallow and undeveloped in the manga.
She's one of the few characters I think was better treated in the original anime series. Most everyone else is on par or just a bit better(Marcoh) in the manga.

Best answers
Is it just me or is the anime getting dangerously close to the manga? I mean, unless the manga ends next chapter...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i said in an earlier post. If it continues at the current speed the anime will pass the manga the second week of may.

Still nice to see the action picking up. Cant wait fot the "tank" scene XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another great episode. I can't wait for "the plan".

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothin like seeing the Lion King maulin a 9 year old boy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet another great episode.

Loved how glutony got owned XD

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha. I'm going to have to watch it again when I can find a higher "quality" of it. Poor Gluttony :( I had forgotten what happened between him and Pride in the manga until I saw this episode :O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And so it begins. The anime is only about 10 chapters behind the manga. So they will catch up in about 5 or 6 weeks. And the manga seems like itll have atleast 1 or 2 more chapters :p

The action is getting intense and my awaited scene comes nearer and nearer (i am so gona rewatch those 10 seconds over and over when it happens XD )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New opening and while not quite as good as the alst one its still great :p

Its getting closer and closer to a conclusion :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Al's finally back in it, his fights are normally pretty good. The OP's fair. I like the content but not the song itself.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the look on Kimbly's face when he was taken by surprise. Plus I'm a bit of a Major Armstrong fanboy, so I love getting to see him kickass. His sister too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I liked Armstrong a lot more in the last series. He had a lot more screen time where he flexed his muscles. :p For some reason, he was a lot more likeable there. Same for Hughes, you only saw him talk about his daughter like...2 times in Brotherhood, while in the first series, he had a lot more screen time than he had now and his death had a much larger impact.

While Brotherhood has a somewhat better storyline (though I loved the last one as well), characters were definitely a lot more in-depth in the last series.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I liked Armstrong a lot more in the last series. He had a lot more screen time where he flexed his muscles. :p For some reason, he was a lot more likeable there. Same for Hughes, you only saw him talk about his daughter like...2 times in Brotherhood, while in the first series, he had a lot more screen time than he had now and his death had a much larger impact.

While Brotherhood has a somewhat better storyline (though I loved the last one as well), characters were definitely a lot more in-depth in the last series.
I suspect them wanting to speed through the first bits of the series was the cause for that this time around, though I'll agree the anime definitely had more Armstrong screentime. It's a bit of a mixed bag because I like how Marcoh has survived and even started walking on a path toward redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom