Frieza

Best answers
It wouldn't be that tough to add him though right? I mean you just take the final Frieza model and alter it slightly with a different skin on those parts. It's really one of the least time consuming additions you could make.

... Aside from giving Krillin hair. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy job making that but I'm not much in making frieza models *puke* ... Frieza??
I'd rather die than make a model of him O.O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What the hell do you like so much about this

He has some random metal things thrown on his head and he is probably just as strong as he was when he fought with Goku. I think hes even weaker since he GOT KILLED right after he arrived.
As I said before, it would be a pointless thing to add.
If you have seen the episodes when he got 'fixed up', you'll hear the engineers saying that he'll be stronger and faster than before because his body can hold/store more power now as his old body couldn't handle it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's true boogy
But he was weaker because of something else ,his mind was sick, he was infected with fear. It's just that which makes him weaker. Otherwise he is stronger than before, yes.

Best answers
So I heard something totally insane, right? Apparently people have opinions. Yeah, it's crazy, I know. Some people like things that you may not like. I'm surprised about this too, so no need to worry.

But in all seriousness, while Mecha Frieza may look badass he wasn't too useful nor did he last long in the anime. Due to that, he will most likely not be seen in 1.3's final roster. Though, if you want, you could attempt to create a Mecha Frieza model or ask our talented community to make one for you.
Cool ,and thanks :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool ,and thanks :D
I don't quite see what you thanks at. That's something everyone should know. Every single person has his own way to taste things. You like Frieza but someone else doesn't. You hate Goku, but someone else loves him. You see what I mean right? Well that's something you should know when being on a forum

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't quite see what you thanks at. That's something everyone should know. Every single person has his own way to taste things. You like Frieza but someone else doesn't. You hate Goku, but someone else loves him. You see what I mean right? Well that's something you should know when being on a forum
Er.. he was referring to the other part of my post.

Best answers
was thanking about the modeling part, cuz I suck at making models

Btw: I get a feeling you like metallica...

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
That's true boogy
But he was weaker because of something else ,his mind was sick, he was infected with fear. It's just that which makes him weaker. Otherwise he is stronger than before, yes.
Actualy (yes, I'm going to butt in), Mecha Frieza was indeed stronger than before, but he didn't loose to Trunks because he was afraid and it drained him of his powers, no. Trunks became a Super Saiyan sometime ago and has been fighting the androids for sometime, so it's only natural that he got stronger in his Super Saiyan form, making him stronger than Frieza.

And as to why Goku and Trunks had the same power when they met, is because Goku was on a planet where he was training and since he's a "natural" he got as strong as Trunks.

So basicly, Frieza was stronger in his Mecha form than in his initial form, yet Trunks and Goku have gotten even stronger.

On the matter of adding him in, I'm nevtral. I don't see the good points, since his attacks are all the same except more power and speed and he didn't make such an impact on the series, since the series was bound to end at the end of the Frieza saga.

Best answers
Yeah and when Frieza was in hell it was without all of his Mecha additions. The author just wanted to show off Trunks' new power and this was his gimmick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... ;/
I think you didn't quite understand what I ment back there...
He was afraid of super saiyans (especialy Goku). Fear always weakens you
And yes, in hell he wasn't with his mechanical stuff BECAUSE!!! everyone who has died is sent there with his real form (example: Swords, and other weapons or armor)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah its a good idea...with no transformation (i mean he should be a diffrent character(metal friezza)

sorry for bad english

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza already has enough transformations.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its a good idea...with no transformation (i mean he should be a diffrent character(metal friezza)

sorry for bad english
If ESF was one of those games with a huge roster, he would have a chance. However, in a cast of about a dozen characters it's not likely the team will want two versions of the same character.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ESF was one of those games with a huge roster, he would have a chance. However, in a cast of about a dozen characters it's not likely the team will want two versions of the same character.
We dont. Thats why we dont take suggestions on adding Goten or Kid Trunks. Since they are just miniature versions of 2 characters allready in the game.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
We dont. Thats why we dont take suggestions on adding Goten or Kid Trunks. Since they are just miniature versions of 2 characters allready in the game.
Goku and future Trunks or Gohan and future Trunks?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I still love the idea of goten and trunks as buddies, trans = fusion :p they'd be such a fun class. If any new classes are planned, they should be 1st priority ;o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually proposed an idea about Trunks, Goten, and Fusion.... but that's for another time.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I proposed it 3 years earlier :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom