Frieza

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually proposed an idea about Trunks, Goten, and Fusion.... but that's for another time.
You do know that was the design plan for Project Gotenks. Though seeing as Project Tien failed so eppicly Project Gotenks was never started.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know that was the design plan for Project Gotenks. Though seeing as Project Tien failed so eppicly Project Gotenks was never started.
Because its Tien, kind of a boring character imo. No transformations, or multiple unique attacks, like Gotenks. (I know Tien has unique attacks, just saying Gotenks has more)

Gotenks would have gotten done alot faster than project Tien, I guarantee more people would rather play as him than Mr. 3 eyes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because its Tien, kind of a boring character imo. No transformations, or multiple unique attacks, like Gotenks. (I know Tien has unique attacks, just saying Gotenks has more)

Gotenks would have gotten done alot faster than project Tien, I guarantee more people would rather play as him than Mr. 3 eyes.
That may be so. But Tien had more support at the time hence he got the lead. That and he was plain old first. As for his transformations. He was to use the Buddy system with Yamcha, Chiaotzu and possibly Krillin, replacing the default Krillin.

However that all died since not even Tien himself was 100% compleete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom