Frieza

Best answers
I was looking at Frieza, and wouldn't it be awsome if you brought in Mecha Frieza? :D

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Best answers
but seriously, he does look awsome, and he is incredibly trong too, so at least I think it would be awsome

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
but seriously, he does look awsome, and he is incredibly trong too, so at least I think it would be awsome
well he doesn't have any boobs, which makes him not so awesome after all, how can he be awesome with no boobs o_o

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What the hell do you like so much about this

He has some random metal things thrown on his head and he is probably just as strong as he was when he fought with Goku. I think hes even weaker since he GOT KILLED right after he arrived.
As I said before, it would be a pointless thing to add.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
oh yeah make mecha boob! with buddy other mecha boob so we have mecha boobs which will fuse with mecha-freeza and mecha godzilla to make Freezilla with boobs an enormous **** for smashing little azn's

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought his legs/tail and the robotic arm were cool. The plates on his face and torso just look lame.

Best answers
What the hell do you like so much about this

He has some random metal things thrown on his head and he is probably just as strong as he was when he fought with Goku. I think hes even weaker since he GOT KILLED right after he arrived.
As I said before, it would be a pointless thing to add.
What is not to like about him? hi is ****ing amazing
And he was stronger than the last time, but trunks was stronger than goku was the first time he went ssj...

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What is not to like about him? hi is ****ing amazing
And he was stronger than the last time, but trunks was stronger than goku was the first time he went ssj...
What do you see so ****ing amazing at him? Describe, please. I am freaked to hear that someone actually likes Mecha Frieza. You probably like Metal Cooler too.

Best answers
What do you see so ****ing amazing at him? Describe, please. I am freaked to hear that someone actually likes Mecha Frieza. You probably like Metal Cooler too.
Metal cooler was ugly as ****
Mecha Frieza: the cool thing about him is the legs, the arm, and the part where he is half machine

(Never really liked cooler in any state)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So you are saying he looks good even though he looks like they used spare junk parts to fix him up o_O

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause they took the badass Frieza from Namek and made him a pussy when he was facing Trunks thats why.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So I heard something totally insane, right? Apparently people have opinions. Yeah, it's crazy, I know. Some people like things that you may not like. I'm surprised about this too, so no need to worry.

But in all seriousness, while Mecha Frieza may look badass he wasn't too useful nor did he last long in the anime. Due to that, he will most likely not be seen in 1.3's final roster. Though, if you want, you could attempt to create a Mecha Frieza model or ask our talented community to make one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom