Friendly Fight Club Challenge

Best answers
i challenge anyone...my first time doing this and i wanna try it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right then i will ref this match

and the venue will be a lobby (ala teh matrix) so let this match begin!

Best answers
As i lean next to the wall i hear the metal detector go off...I look over and i see Madd Dog walking through...i turn my face away from him still leaning againest the wall and as i hear him walk towards me i turn my head sharply to where my eyes lock in with his and i say this "To think you even stand a chance againest me is unheard of...you don't know what i'm capable(sp?) of...you have no idea of what i did to others like you...the pain i cause to others...the torturement I've given to them...But yet you still feel you have what it takes to stand toe to toe with me and win? I hope you know what your getting yourself into cause your not walking out of this alive my friend i promise you that" Now standing eye to eye and nose to nose with Madd Dog.

Best answers
heh illbe happy to show ya the ropes HurleyBoy, and can we dam well shut off those dam metal detectors,
*madd dog pulls his gun and shoots the entire clip into the alarm box*
thats better. Whenever your ready HurleyBoy come get some.
*madd dog pulls a fighting stance not that dissimilar to that of morph from matrix*

Best answers
*looks around for HurleyBoy, no sign of him, i better start off then*

----------------------------------------

Madd dog walkes over very confidently towads HurleyBoy until he is right up face to face with him.

"So you want to try your luck at fight club eh?"

Madd dog then attempts to upercut HurleyBoy but HurleyBoy flips back almost instantly, leaving madd dog offbalance and shocked at his opponents speed.

"How the hell did you do that?!" madd yells at HurleyBoy.

"i dunno, did i do bad?" HurleyBoy says back with a confused tone.

"Nah you did good but can you do it again?" and with that madd dog charges and attemps to plow head first into HurleyBoy ribs, only to meet HurleyBoy knee half way in the stomach. Madd dog stumbles back and falls to his hands and knees chocking trying to regain his stolen breath.

"yay this is even easer then i thought" adn with that HurleyBoy raises in the air matrix style and comes down hard with one leg, madd dog barly rolls out of the way in time, flips up with a twirling kick and connects with HurleyBoy back.
HurleyBoy recovers quickly, rolls back a metre, pulls out his pistle from his trenchcoat and fires, the world seams to go in slow motion as madd dog leans to the left of the first bullet and rolls to the right, away from the second and third. madd dog then pulls out his own gun and pulls the trigger repeatedly,

*click* *click* *click*

"huh what happened to my bullets?" madd screams as he realised he had just blown the perfect shot at HurleyBoy.

"I think u put them somewhere over there during the smack talk" HurleyBoy point to the broken metal decector alarm box filled now sparking and flashing with blue electric light.

"dams...." madd mutters before heaving his gun towards HurleyBoy with all the force he could muster. *CRACK* the handle hits him square on the head and HurleyBoy falls backwards onto the piller behind him.

"AH HA HA HA HA HA", madd dog bellows, "SURE WE CAN ALL DODGE BULLETS ALL DAY HERE IN THE MATRIX LOBBY, BUT..." madd dog trails off and falls back laughing uncontrolably.

"OW dammit", growns HurleyBoy as he climbs back to his feet his pistle still in his hand, and a large red mark between his eyes becomming more and more apparent. "I said a friendly fight you dont have to laugh at me"

"Dont worry ..... mate.... we still got ......round two... " madd dog has trouble getting the words out between laughter as he begins to calm down. "bullets miss... he he... gun hits between the eyes..." madd snickers as he shakely climbs back to his feet and resumes his fighting stance.

Best answers
so you still think it's funny having to throw a gun is the only way can you hit me eh? HurleyBoy then runs full force towards Madd Dog only to disappear...Madd Dog looks dumbfounded till he feels air breathing down his back and HurleyBoy says this "Not only do we have the abilty to dodge bullets here but we also have the speed and quickness of any agent known here in the matrix world" With that Madd Dog quickly turns around only to feel a sharp and painfull blow to the stomach from HurleyBoy. Madd Dog then drops to his knees as he starts to cough up blood trying to gain his strength back but HurleyBoy then picks him up by his shirt and looks in Madd Dogs eyes with confidence and says "I'm not done with you yet bub" and throws Madd Dog into the wall face first smashing i huge crator with concret and brick piling on top of Madd Dog's motionless body...HurleyBoy then waits for Madd Dog to get up but gets tired of being patient and walks towards him and as he about to step down to pick up Madd Dog....Madd Dog jumps up quickly and the whole place goes into slow motion and roundhouse kicks HurleyBoy in the face sending him across the room right into a elevator door denting the door and HurleyBoy lays there moaning in pain. Madd Dog lands on his feet and says "It's my turn" and gets into a fighting stance waiting for HurleyBoy to make the first move. HurleyBoy gets up and chuckles at Madd Dog's remark and charges towards him and Madd Dog and HurleyBoy start blocking and dodge each others kicks and punches....after about 10 mins of this they back off of each other and HurleyBoy says "that all you got?" Madd Dog chuckles "I'm just warming up son...you ain't seen nothing yet" HurleyBoy smiles and says "Good".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this round goes to Madd Dog

so round 2 begins!

Best answers
Madd dog runs toward HurleyBoy to about a metre from his target he forward flips over him, landing behind him and a crouching pose, HurleyBoy attempts a sweeping trip but madd dog does a quick hand spring, leading into a head high kick, HurleyBoy leans away from it but grabs madd's leg mid-kick and pulls it over his shoulder, sending madd dog over his head and towards the ground, almost instanty before the impact madd lowers his hands and stops himself from the impact and uses the forward momentem to turn it into a flip and land on his feet.

"Ha HurleyBoy, this is just getting...." before madd finishes his sentance HurleyBoy connects with a roundhouse kick to the head, sending madd dog into the pillar to his right crashing the outer marble layer.

"ow dammit HurleyBoy" madd starts but stops to duck as HurleyBoys left fist comes rushing towards him, it crashes into the pillar where his head was only mili-seconds ago, madd attemps and upercut with his right hand but this is easially blocked with HurleyBoy free arm, with his other arm madd throws a head high punch only to be caught mid flight by HurleyBoy left hand. Stareing at eachother they both grab onto each others fists in a grapling stance.

"so what do you think madd dog? do you think ive got the potentiol to take the fight club belt?" HurleyBoy says playfully while struggling to overpower madd.

"go ask cuc HurleyBoy, he's got the admin belt from devers, go try him on for size if you think you can dominate fight club" madd dog replies back with slight pain in his voice, his knuckles are white and his hands burning from the struggle, along with his bruised ribs from the round before he has to end this fight quickly.

madd with his strenth in his arms about to fail him, suddenly pulls backwards, throwing both him and HurleyBoy offbalance and into the boken pillar behind them. just before impact madd drops to the floor, sliding between HurleyBoy legs, and kickflipping back to his feet in time to see HurleyBoy rebounding off the pillar and launch a high flying kick, the world again seams to go in slow motion, the camera man filming them moving in a cirle around the two fighters, madd ducks the kick and raises with an almighty upercut that seams to stop the world in motion when it connects for a split second, then the world again returns to normal speed as HurleyBoy falls to the ground beaten.

"Hey HurleyBoy, good job, you almost had me for a second there. If it wernt for that dam slomo matirx hallway stuff you would have hit me for sure with that finishing kick." madd dog walks over to HurleyBoy and helps him to his feet. "good fight man, thats two round to me, my victory, and dun worry its ya first battle so i wont take any rep off ya"

"yeah and where did that camera dude go...", whispers HurleyBoy, "I wanna see that kick that sent you into that pillar again" he finishes while wearing a playful grin on his face.

Best answers
"Hahaha" HurleyBoy Laughs "this round isn't over yet bub" after saying that HurleyBoy charges Madd Dog only to be hit to the ground by Madd Dog's Punch "you just don't give up do ya HB".

HurleyBoy then gets back up and smiles at M.D. "Nope" HurleyBoy then walks confidently towards M.D. and gets in another fighting stance waiting for M.D. to come at him. M.D. then charges at H.B. but HurleyBoy grabs his shoulders and throws M.D. into the marble pillar behind him.

"Owwww" Madd Dog moans and gets up now showing anger "Your a dead man HurleyBoy...no more playing around it's time to die" Madd Dog then pulls out a m4 carbine assault rifle "uhhh i never tried dodging bullets before but i guess there's a first for everything" HurleyBoy says to himself as he shows a little worryiness.

Madd Dog then starts to fire at HurleyBoy and as like before the world around them goes into a slow motion and HurleyBoy starts to straife left and right trying to dodge as many bullets as possible as he charges Madd Dogg...As HurleyBoy comes near Madd Dog he gets a bullet in his left shoulder....HurleyBoy then drops to his knees screaming in pain as he is holding his left shoulder with his other hand.

Madd Dog then walks over and as he standing next to HurleyBoy he looks down at him "Like i said before rookie....no more games...time to die" he then aims the rifle to HurleyBoy's Head "Not quite" says HurleyBoy and before Madd Dog cause see what is about to happen HurleyBoy pulls out his 8mm pistol and puts a cap into Madd Dog's leg making M.D. drop to his knees now level with HurleyBoy....HurleyBoy then takes his leg and kicks the rifle away from Madd Dog and then points the gun right between Madd Dog's eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry about that havent been on too much cause got alittle sick

anyway id have to say Madd Dog takes this win

his fight went alittle cooler so Madd Dog takes the cake

Best answers
congrats madd dog...i had fun trying to do this...maybe ill do it again sometime :)

Best answers
yeah def, gg. dun worry its ya first match, i wont take rep from ya :p so ya still got a +ve score :D

*edit* just dun forget to add some rep to me :D

*edit2* still waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom