French question

Best answers
Boujour g des petite question car je c po si g la version la plus ressente car deja le hub du jeu nest po le meme que ds les screen du site en plus g des perso buguer ou je ne voi po leur aparence je nest aucune transformation et bou na po de teck il ma manque des map ossi aparement esque que c normale ou po?????:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it that means tepus sleepps around its true....:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o its true yes

what it means is...

Boujour G of the small question because I C Po if G the version more feels bus already the hub play nest Po the same one that ds screen of the site in more G of the perso buguer or I voi Po their aparence I nest no transformation and bou Na Po of teak it my lack of the map ossi aparement esque but C normal or Po?????

.... o_O stupid babel fish

C normal or Po????

Best answers
Umm.. Try to ask your question in english, much easier to understand then :)
When I translate with Babblefish, I doubt their translation skill :D
"Boujour G of the small question because I C Po if G the version more feels bus already the hub play nest Po the same one that ds the screen of the site in more G of the perso buguer or I voi Po their aparence I nest no transformation and bou Na Po of teak it my lack of the map ossi aparement esque but C normal or Po".
Okey, and wtf does that means?
Anyone here knows french? Translate please :)

EDIT: Haha, I started to write before Tepus had post his reply..
I See that im not the only one that uses Babblefish :)

(And sorry for my terrible english)

Best answers
There, this is the right translation
im frensh

Hi i have a few small questions because i dont know if i have the latest version. Just because the hud i have isnt the same as the one i saw on the screenshots and then i have some bugs that i cant see the models. I dont have any transformations eighter and buu has no attacks or model i allso miss some maps.
Is this normal or what

cyaz :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job:) Someone tell him this

Tje version you have is Alpha 2.0. The version the beta team is working on is Beta 1. Alpha 2.0 is about 1 year older then Beta 1. Beta 1 has no current release date, the dev team is still working on it.

Very simple english :) hehe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
La version que tu a est la version Alpha 2.0. La version que L'équipe de ESF travaille est la version Beta 1. Alpha 2.0 est a peut près 1 ans plus vielle que la versio beta. La Date de lancement du Beta n'as pas encore etais devoilé, l'équipe de ESF est encore en train de travailler dessus.

I'm french but damn i had an hard time translating your post joe..

Best answers
your canadian sukkah, not french (even though most canadians are french and speak french) :D

babblefish is poo :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The guy wasnt speaking french from France, just looking at the way he typed. he is from Canada - quebec.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, he was speaking quebecois french, which is filled with all sorts of slang, and other little things that wouldnt make sense in france.

Best answers
damn me and my skipping out on manditory french class!! I could've helped!! Anyhoo, welcome to the forum.... oh, uh: Accueillir aux forums ma canadien de camarade. Ces gars sont grands parler à et ils toujours vous aideront hors, aussi longtemps qu'ils peuvent vous comprendre.

http://ets.freetranslation.com:5081/

damn i love the internet.

Best answers
dear god dont triple post delete those and edit ur frist one

Best answers
sorry, i didn't know i tripled post!! I guess everytime i edited and soped the post, i really didn't stop the post. My bad.

Edit:well, i found out how to delete my posts, sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom