Freiza needs more first form attacks

Best answers
Well I am saying this because freiza is completely useless at first form unless you always use Freiza disc. He can't really do much until he gets his other attacks.

(PS ATM i have forgotten if he has a weak beam attack slot3 ?)

Best answers
Well in the show how much did he really use his attacks in his first form he doesn't get really powerful until his later transformations and then he gets more attacks... I think this is the reason that he only has a few... and I don't think he should have his disc at first form, cause he doesn't use them until fourth at least to my memory

Best answers
Freeza is a bad man, Melee + generic beam and the occasional finger laser is a good way to play him.

Best answers
OCCASIONAL finger laser? I whore that laser like it owes me money. Once you trans, it's a machine gun of death.

Best answers
lmao, oo god your funny... I am the same way athough he does need somthing to ps with besides the generic beam.

Best answers
For PSing, deathball rocks. They are easy to stack, I overpowered a fully charged and turboed Kame with 3 deathballs one time...pwn. It is so big that any incoming beam will get caught in it. One time on riverside, I hurled a deathball at the other spawn, and started a PS with someone. One of his teammates charged a beam and helped him out, but the db was still winning. Then 2 more of thier team started helping and it starting coming toward me, but I was already charging another db and it was about full. I threw it, and the blast that resulted engulfed the whole map. Awesome. Frieza is awesome.

Best answers
lol its rare that over 3 team mates will help in a power struggle before its over, wheres a demo when ya need one

Best answers
when they decide to record one :p but I doubt they would bother binding unnecessary keys when they have more uses....

anyways yeah he needs more attacks,but when he does transform he has the big ball o doom and the machinegun of death,so I dont really see a point in giving him anymore other attacks than telekinesis....but thats just my opinion

BTW Abe,can balls stack during multi PSes??Just wondering if I can stack 2 FBs if possible....

Best answers
Yeah, balls can stack. FB is HARD to stack though, you have to fire it PRECICELY where the last one went. Following an FB with a generic beam or BA is the best way.

Best answers
its possible, when me and my bro messed with power struggling, we thought we'd try to power struggle with SPIRIT BOMB vs SPIRIT BOMB, fired it at the exact moment as each other, lol the balls didn't move, so we uses our kamehameha's to back them up and slowly they moved to make a hude explosion to destroy the whole map KKKAAABOOOOMMM

Best answers
i think that freiza disk should only be able to be used in his last form, and the big orange thing (its not deathball) should be able to be used as first form, as he blows up planet vegeta in his first form with it. also he should have deathball (the small black ball) that he was about to blast goku with before being hit by the spirit bomb. that'd be cool to have as frieza only has one real power struggling beam, and he would have all his attacks then. what do u think?

Best answers
Originally posted by Shinkawa
Well I am saying this because freiza is completely useless at first form unless you always use Freiza disc. He can't really do much until he gets his other attacks.

(PS ATM i have forgotten if he has a weak beam attack slot3 ?)

Dude....you need to be Freiza more...If anything id change some of his moves becuse the two he gets in first from are uber.

Disk is uber

Laser is uber

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a demo of me and a few guys playing ping pong with Spirit Bombs and Death Balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom