Freeza's Beam Attack

Do you think that this beam would be a good addition to Freeza's attacks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Best answers
Here is a short clip of the only beam that I have ever seen Freeza use before. I was just wondering what you guys thing about it. Think it's worthy of being added or not?

Freeza's Beam.gif

Best answers
Yeah i agree that frieza badly needs a beam attack. I dont remember seeing that in the show. Must be my bad memory or was it edited from the dub? Does he give that attack any signature name or anything? If he doesnt perhaps the team could invent a name for it.

Best answers
It comes from Episode 66 (US) Deja Vu, when Piccolo is going 1 on 1 with Freeza, and no as far as I can tell Freeza doesn't name it or anything. He just creates a ball, like usual, and then turns it into a big beam.

I'm sure if Freeza were to get this beam, or any beam for that matter, many more people would play as him. As it is now, if you use any of his other attacks other than the deathball you are called a disk noob/spammer and the same goes for finger laser.

I know if he did get a beam it wouldn't end all the spammer and noob stuff but I’m sure it would help stifle it a little.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm maybe it should be, because frieza really does need a beam attack.. but it might not come till 1.2 or 1.3.. Also know what it is called or how powerful it is would help the team decide one it.

Best answers
off topic - LOL. I love it when people start caling me a 'new player' or 'n00b' makes laugh nealry as much as when you get called a 'laser whore' or kamehameha whore or big bang whore or melee whore. It seems like everything you do is whored. What do they want you to do, enter the server and just stand there? Once i was even called a teleport whore. A teleport whore ffs. I couldnt play after that because i was laughing so much.

on topic - I defintely agree with you frieza badly needs some sort of beam attack which he can hold his own with in a power struggle. The team have added some stuff that wasnt in the series (e.g. mystic krillin) which is fine cause it helps balance the game and makes it fun to play. Frieza needs a beam attack to help make his character on par with the rest of them so they could just make up a fitting name for the beam like icicle core or something. lol im a bit tired since its 5:30 am i couldnt think of anything better for a name.

Best answers
It does not have a name that I know of but it could always be given one. As far as the power of the beam, it is kind of hard to judge as Piccolo deflected it, but then again Piccolo was with in 200,000 of Freeza so I don't really know.

By the time that he takes to charge it up and the amount of energy that it looks like he puts in to it I would guess the damage should be stronger than a GG, maybe even just as powerful as the mouth blast.

EDIT:

BTW I cut out the typical eye shaking and grunts and growns of the other characters around Freeza so I could keep it small. So it took him a little longer than it looks like to charge that beam up.

Best answers
It looks damn good to me, freeza really needs a beam. so majin krillin keep up the good work, and keep finding more kool attacks for people.

Best answers
And when he charges it, it will have the sprite of a generic beam. But he will ofcourse raise his hand up to charge it.

Best answers
It would pretty much be the same as the deathball animation from the looks of it.

Best answers
A better signature move for Frieza is to have him do the giant ball of energy that destroyed Namek and the one that Trunks saved the earth from. It would be very similar to Goku's Spirit Bomb, so it won't be hard to tweak for Freiza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool if Frieza had that beam attack.Cuz i dont play with frieza cuz i cant PS :S .
Lets cal it the Purple Ball something Beam :laff: j/k

Best answers
You don't have to call it a signature move of Freeza with that beam stuff, in ESF it's maybe just a improved version of the Generic beam.
Every fool that knows how to control Ki knows how to make a bigger beam and attack.

Freeza just increased the strength of his attack, that's all.
Same goes for Vegeta's bigger Ki blast that you see in the Alpha version and BFP.

Best answers
No, no just keep his generic beam the same and give him a beam that he can PS with, like this one. Look at Freeza charging up the attack, as powerful as he is I wouldn’t imagine him to take that long just to create an improved version of a generic beam. It is a very large attack, I mean look at the differences in beam sizes with it compared to say a GG. The GG is smaller, so I would assume that it would be weaker than Freeza’s beam here if the 2 were at equal power levels. However Vegita’s FF is much bigger than Freeza’s beam, so again I would have to assume that a larger beam means more power, and more power means a stronger beam.

However I guess that doesn’t always have to be the case. I think that this beam is pretty powerful and the only reason that Piccolo was able to deflect it was because Freeza didn’t know the full extent of Piccolo’s power. Up until that point the two were really just knocking each other around, so Freeza didn’t bother to make the beam as powerful as it could have been and was just toying with Piccolo. I mean look at from the time Freeza started fighting Vegita, Gohan, Piccolo, krillin, and Goku all he was really doing was messing around and toying with them because he knew he was stronger.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it's any consolation you'll be able to PS with your death ball and a generic beam in the next version. Giving him a wierd slow charginb beam might not be the wisest move, but at least it would be a move...

Best answers
I know you can PS with a generic beam Sonic, but what do you mean PS with a deathball? Do you mean to tell me they are making it so you can PS with a ball attack? If so that would be the ****, making ball attacks much better IMO.

Best answers
It will be much cooler if you can throw balls at a PS, when a deathball is doing a PS with a Kamehemaha you can make the ball stronger by throwing more balls at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom