freeza disk idea

Best answers
i think the current freeza disk doesnt live up to the control the anime does so i have an idea that would work.

before u start to charge for ur disk, i think a secondary fire SHOULD put in in 1st person mode, but this first person mode you should be able to move the disk at will, as if you were the disk, that is way better than the cirrent disk!

the downside is that while ur in the 1st person mode with the disk ur open to attack from al sides, and once you get hit u go back to regular 3rd person mode n lose the disk.

what do you all think?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure this has been suggested before, but same as before I liked the idea. Frieza's disk was completely controllable in the anime.

Even though this idea will probably upset people that hate "disk spammers" But I think people that have the skill to move to the side...will like it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is people would start camping and just play as a disk all the time ,and they can kill instantly.

Best answers
then people would finally do something else then melee whoring

Best answers
I like this idea. Maybe it could be picture in picture. Your in first person view of the disk but in the upper right you can still see third person view of frieza. Also I think that you should lose ki while your in this mode.

People would still get detected by scouters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom