Freedom Vegeta's music

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k just like reading this thing i've noticed that... neitha of u can insult for crap... of course i am not encouraging insulting people as this is against the rules.....quit it now.. b4 u get burned.... but i can't really do nething... if ur gonna fite.. fite properly.. on topic again.....:

i reckon its sweet to hav the theme idea.. tis good the way it is.. freedoms doin a good job.. btw.. how r cells sounds comin along?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[

poor poor ha4or ive turned a new page in this book so ill just leave it as it is and walk away.

ohh and do you think your someone to be feared get a life go out get a girlfriend drink bear go to a party...do drugs just get away from these forums if you left would more than 5 people care you seem to want your image to be higher than mine but you cant cause i was you about 6 monts ago

just forget flameing a vetran and go on with your newbish llife or maybe your real life...if you have one

me i have to get ready for a toga party :rolleyes:....does anyone here know how to make a toga:]
well tep and vege i just cant get over how much of a loser this guy is he thinks he's so good but he's the biggest ****ing lamer round

to my first point again walking away cus you gettin hammered so you walk cus your a pussy

second i already do fag:S

you a vetran flamer i think not your the biggest pussy on the forums you never get in any real flame wars, and again with that lame newbie bull**** i mean ffs cant you think of anything decent...... ohh thats right your the flame n00b and just as i though you came out with the gheyest of ghey "get a life" just stop talking now to prevent you from making yourself look like a even bigger loser if thats possible:rolleyes: pathetic insect

ultrassj_vegeta

U
k dude.. stop calling each other noobs pls... dun... ok.. this is gettin out of hand... p.s think of betta insults.... BETTA I SAY ... BETTA!!.....

STOP THIS NOW!!!!!!!

Best answers
It takes a stronge man to fight and win

It takes a stronger man to turn his back (leaving him defenseless) to a fierce opponet

so this is the last post and after this i will not care what you say or do

if i wanted to flame you i would of im just giving you calm peaceful advice

bye poor habor i wish never to speack of you again

/me picks up his cloack and walks away, now knowing the reason why tepus wanted to leave a few weeks ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could say ive won or some **** like that but

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom