Free cool games ?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi does anyone knows cool any interesting PC games which are free ? Or better does anyone knows a webpage where you can find some ? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hi does anyone knows cool any interesting PC games which are free ? Or better does anyone knows a webpage where you can find some ? :rolleyes:

Hmmm I Recommend You To Download Cry Of Fear This Is Half-Life Mod If You Want. This Is A Horror Game.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have played it...

And please no mods of payed games...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ <--- North American Site, you can choose EU on the top if you live there.

It might take a while to get the ball rolling but once you start understanding the mechanics, pulling off super plays is one of the most satisfying and awesome feelings you will ever have.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ <--- North American Site, you can choose EU on the top if you live there.

It might take a while to get the ball rolling but once you start understanding the mechanics, pulling off super plays is one of the most satisfying and awesome feelings you will ever have.

" Free " hahahaha

But yea League of Legends and I would say check out Steam. It has quite a great amount of free games from FPS to MMORPG. They are actually pretty good too.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have played... ;D I don't really like those dota type of games. Don't know why :p .

Mby anything with good story or really interesting gameplay?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really if you're looking for F2P. The problem with games like those is the lack of budget behind them. There are a few that are pretty adequate for the market, such as DC universe.

If you want good story, I'd suggest The Old Republic. The gameplay is pretty cookie-cutter MMO, though. I enjoy it but understand why others wouldn't.

If you're looking for gameplay Steam has the best of the best in F2P atm. Planetside 2 is a remarkably well put together shooter. For free to play, anyway. Just gotta research around, man. We all know of great games in our opinion, but we dunno how you like 'em.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I kinda agree that no one can help to find a game for me... For example everyone likes WoW - I don't ^_^

I have played Vindictus on my old PC i lagged little bit , but I think it was really boring because of lack of variation.

Planetside 2 - I would like to play it ,but my intel gma 4500m can't handle it.

So maybe i really should search for my self ? :p The problem is I have played a lot of games that I can run because of my old PC and there's a little left what i can play :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Perhaps you would like to try S4 League, if you're into these kind of games.

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://riseofflight.com/en

Free WWI Combat Flight Simulator.

I already bought EVERYTHING they offer though.

EDIT: I just remembered another one:

http://mwomercs.com/

Great game for Mechwarrior (Battletech) fans, free to play, although I am a founder (bought a package during closed beta).

[video=youtube;RXhWRdnc2RI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXhWRdnc2RI[/video]

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Planetside 2 is free though you can buy stuff. If you wanna just grunt around though the base weapons are actually pretty good. Most weapons are just sidegrades for infantry. For example, the Vanu Soverignty default Heavy Assault weapon the "Orion" actually has the fastest time to kill for that class and empire. The second best gun is unlockable and trades the TTK for a larger clip size (75 compared to 50) and slightly better accuracy at range. You can pay money to unlock weapons or unlock them with cert points which are earned ingame. All upgrades to weapons and vehicles are cert points only. So eventually you could unlock everything without paying a cent.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played it, but Hawken looks pretty cool.

You can play Starcraft 2 for free by downloading the starter edition. It only lets you play online as the Terrans, you can't play any ranked games and I think you're limited to a few maps, but it's still Starcraft 2.

Best answers
I got into emulators just last years; I have a dreamcast, sega genesis, and MAME (arcade emulator)......I wont post any links of those cuz I don't think the team would like that but you should research that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol give me a genre and ill tell you all the games that i know of which are F2P.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hawken is really cool! I think you should give that a try as well :D It's a mech FPS that is focused on deathmatches.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does any one knows any games with free roam or sandbox ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blacklight: Retribution is a great FPS game where you don't really need to buy stuff to play the game. Pretty sure it's on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom