Free cool games ?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I would like to try blacklight retribution but im not sure that my laptop would handle it + i have really slow internet and don't wanna waste time

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK from now say only games that aren't that much popular and are good (can't give a example for now). Because I think i have heard of all the games that are on steam at least, and some of mmorpgs

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Hon Dota 2 :> nice game ;D.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
S4 League sucks since they started adding expiration date for the items you buy :/
I hear that was a long time ago and yes I agree, I think it's a waste. Even AP items expire, milking money much?

Back on topic. I remembered another game called Tribes Ascend. Maybe you've heard of it, it's a fun FPS/3PS.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would recommend checking out FreeCiv -- http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

To put this into perspective, a group of people thought the games Civilization II / III were so good that they deserved to be free and played by everyone.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hear that was a long time ago and yes I agree, I think it's a waste. Even AP items expire, milking money much?

Back on topic. I remembered another game called Tribes Ascend. Maybe you've heard of it, it's a fun FPS/3PS.
That S4 League was really ( I mean REALLY) bad programmed and animated and got really boring after time. Items were boring too.

I think I should try to install Tribes:Ascend... I'll check out if I can run it, but if I remember correctly then the minimum sys. req. wasn't that much.

I would recommend checking out FreeCiv -- http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

To put this into perspective, a group of people thought the games Civilization II / III were so good that they deserved to be free and played by everyone.
I'm not that much into the middle era (or what it's called ? o_o) strategy games. The only i liked in that range was stronghold series and warcraft 3(because it had private servers and a lot of interesting custom maps , like tower defense). I better like some of futuristic strategies like starcraft 2 , supreme commander 1/2.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm starting to wonder if there's something i don't know? o_o Cuz i know that site :fight:

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:fight: nothing more to say ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom