Fox News: Mass Effect is sick and wrong

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god.

Apparently those people on that show/network have never played Mass Effect. They want Mass Effect to be rated Adult only? I don't think that's going to happen until GTA gets rated Adult only. Even then, I highly doubt a series like Mass Effect will be rated Adult.

I have a feeling it wasn't only Fox *****ing about it, but the parents probably were sending so much letters to Fox to air this stuff. I find it funny how they make a big deal how children can apparently buy Mass Effect from stores. Do they even know about the ESRB ratings? Do they ever know that usually stores that sell rated M games ask for parental permission? If the children actually buys the game without parental permission, that's a rare occassion. The parent even has to be with them.

The only way I can imagine someone playing Mass Effect without parental permission, is by sneak-playing it, the child playing it when the parent is gone. They mentioned the Parental Control on the "sexbox", and they still ***** about it, I'm quite sure the Parental Control blocks rated M games, so why bother to *****?

GG Fox.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over here, there's not much of a problem buying a M rated game if you're 15/16, although they'll ask you for ID if you look younger. Then again, we don't pin our problems on videogames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom