Forum's Custom Character (part 1)

Best answers
How about a Red Saiyan? Haha!

Seriously though, it seems like the race is included in the concept...
Also, this character can't have any radically different abilities from
the characters already ingame, or the poor coders will have even
more work to do!

Agree?

Best answers
i think a traditional saiyan would be cool, like an evil ******* with a tail who doesnt like anybody

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
And there will be no "non-made-up" characters for this forum character, sorry to dissapoint. :\
read this it says that the forum character is going to be origional [sp] sorry for my spelling. THe LA schools pay of in the end LOLOLOLOL

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have to avoid getting too free form, I thought that Race would be a good place to start.

Except, I'm not from LA, ass. ;/ :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have to avoid getting too free form, I thought that Race would be a good place to start.

Now that we have what form the custom character will be how will we decide what it should look like? Custom art submitted by the forum members?

BrunO

Best answers
I wouldn't recommend doin a female SSJ...not a bad idea, just that the idea may have already been taken about 8 months ago :p ;)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm i've been thinking bout this, What about a Cat type race
called a Feral.

It has very fast speed, Strong Slash attacks, does Minimum Ki Blast DMG to a enemy, high hit points, and if you make really dark stages he has the ability to see better in the dark to hunt out his prey.

Well thats all i can think of now tell me what you think of this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say humans, not because they're stong (actually they're probably the weakest) but cause well, it wud just be sweet to fly around and blow stuff up. and imagin the chix u cud get wit powers like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that last idea was pretty good... that Feral stuff... An animal-like human form, how would that be? Just mix up some kind of animal with a human. We'll make up some kind of planet from which it will have come from...

Now, what kind of animal can we use, except for cat?
Wolf could be good... or maybe insect-like?

Anyway, no more Saiyans! They're all over the place!

Best answers

lol I'm sorry you thought this was ment tword you. I ment it for me cause I couldn't spell! lol.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No problem Goku, I was just playin'. :)

I was thinking of a Minotaurish race. Mean looking, like the devil in legend (read, Dabura done right.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but midgets... i mean... MIDGETS! they're transfermations cud be getting smaller and smaller till they're so small that u cant see em and they fly in ur ear and blow u up from inside

Best answers
will this character actually be in the game? if so hop hes not cheep and i havent even read all the other stuff im gonna go read it know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom