Forum's Custom Character (part 1)

Best answers
I say human... I mean cmon, were all humans, and if DB was even REMOTELY real with saiyans and whatnot, wed all be what, 5 PL? haha! Gotta represent guys! Maybe a human who wished with the dballs for the ability to gain power like a saiyan, to mix it up a bit? Blah, just a random stupid idea from me. :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a good idea for a transformation for the custom char... the transformation would make you a bit smaller so others may underestimate you (remember Frieza's final transformation?), and change shape a bit of course...

What about it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to a story i made up(Sorry it was lost) Arthos is A Full Blooded Saiya-Jin and Vegeta Soft Hearted Long lost brother.(and hes 4 Inchs taller than Goku). He was Banished for refusing to Kill the inhabitants of a planet, claiming that the Saiya-Jin way of life was wrong. Vegeta was too young to remember his older brother. I geuss you can call him a Freak as well, since his arms right eye(More like a good portion around the eye as well) anbd legs just above the knees are cybernectic. Hes never killed an inocent in his life, a Freedom Fighter. He got his implants after a rather unfoertunate encouter with Freezas Father. The head inplant included a Mind control device, which arthos was able to fight off.

In my Fan fic, he gains SSJ fighting off remant Frieza forces. An Entire army of them. He wanders about looking for other of his race, ends up on earth a year before the Faitful tourny when Goku returns. When he came asking for kakarot, everybody was ready to shun him away. He reveals his story(and all the powerful threats to civilization he encounters) When he fights Buu, his right arm is obliterated when Buu crushes it. He is out for the count, then Vegeta showes up to fught Buu. Right before V self destructs Arthos reveals his true identity to his Little Brother. After that, ill need to see after that on CN before i can continue the story, although i do have an idea for a saga afterward(A secret)

Unfortunatly id post alink to my Fan fic but its long gone and the original text is as well.

My Other Character Kyren is in my Revised Buui saga, but im not gonna explain him right now. Although he has a really cool trench coat.

Best answers
I actullly had a flash series 10mins long each about a cousin of the sayain race

instead of being monkeys they had wings

and cool trans transformations

and tied into alot of the DBU storyline

that would be sweet if they coded him into the game but only by a specail code

like cell in verson 1.7,8,9

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say a good place for inspiration is Dark Angel its on Sky One (UK) and FOX (US) with genetically crossed humans and animals its cool, plus the star is HOT (Jessica Alba:D :D :D )
Im going for a crossed Elephant,Human,Raven,Pig Hybrid ;)

BrunO

Best answers
In germany Dark Angel its on Vox!!!

But i like a crossing between a sabre-tiger(hope you know what i mean)and araptor but with much humanity in it(big muscles,2legs)
but perhaps with more then 2 arms!!!:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ill explain my other Character Kyren(I noticed one of your characters has a similar name, beleive me i never knew about that, but sorry, my guys name stays). He might be more Desireable.

Hes Half Saiya-jin, but also half Fera-jin. An off-shoot race. They are better trained in the mind then the body, sorta like Kaioshin, but much higher magnitude. If Kyren trained for long enough, within 10 years he could crush a star with his mind. Unfortunatly he would go insane from the power and erase his own mind. He is the ultimate warrior, A master of the Martial arts(Ki), and the mental Arts(Psi). Most trueblooded Fera-jin warriors are total masters of the mind, trading some durability for mental power. An Untransformed Vegeta could taer one apart, if he could get close. Kyren is not quite as poweful in themind has his Father, but makes upo for it in his Amazing Saiya-jin speed and power. His already incredible Speed is augmented by his Powerful and alert senses. He may not pack as much of a punch as Vegeta or Goku, but hell get more in. Fera-Jin have tails at birth, but they cannot transform. Infact, Kyren still has his.

He has a set of transforms as well.
Normal: He has White hair, Black eyes.

Normal SSJ(From his obvious Heritage)

PSSJ(Psionic Super Saiya-jin):Hair turns Light Sky blue, pupils disappear, and the eyes also start glowing.

PSSJ2: Like SSJ3, were he becomes very muscular and Fast, as well as the lengthy hair, but the comparison stops there. His hair, though mostly blue, has bright gold streaks, showing his Saiya-J
in half of his genetic code escapeing and bonding with the rest.

I dont think he'll have a forth level yet, but i ask you, what do you think?

Best answers
you guys just wondering why the hell make new characters??? why just not only have characters thats in in the movies and such things of dragonball? its lame to come up with new characters

like ultrassk vegeta (i think it was like that) said
take like
Tien or someone else
not a "own made" char!!!

like the Ginyu team or what so ever!

Best answers
oh sorry it was
ultrassj_vegeta

By The Way ultrassj_vegeta
just love your sig!!!

Best answers
WHY make a new one

cause its fun

and keeps our mind off the beta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the custom cahracters should be in the beta release i think.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont count on it...

cause well for one reason no one knows what he/she looks like... or even what race..

and then theres attacks...

and even then it needs to be modeled and coded...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
dont count on it...

cause well for one reason no one knows what he/she looks like... or even what race..

and then theres attacks...

and even then it needs to be modeled and coded...
ohh well, its gonna be worth the wait, unless the person turns out really cheap....

---------------------------------
Offtopic:

hibiki u ass unban me, i was not watching the damn irc and did not know that thing used colors:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanna advertise Kyren ome more. Unfortunatly, his model would require a Trenchcoat to be accurate. His attacks would be fairly simple. Electricity type weapons could be made easily in HL(Mind storm attack) A simple beam is nothing(Tensanoera)

Lists of attacks

Mindstorm: A Continuis Bolt of electricity fired from Kyren's forhead.(Like Piccolos eyebeams, could steal the tesla gun effect from SciHunt)
Tensanoera: A Beam attack, good for power struggles.
Shock Cannon: A Big Bang type attack that chrages faster(Sucks up more ki nonetheless) but is also weaker, and less accurate.

Well? wadda ya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errm u are un banned so stop *****ing everywere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom