Forum Game: The Deadly Unknown!

Best answers
and start jacking off right then and there, every one laughs it off as they see you until... a kid sees you then a woman yells "Think of the children", suddenly a giant mob comes and cuts off you penis. A sad tale indeed.

Best answers
YOU FAIL YOU FORGOT TO SAY WHAT YOUR DOING!

Im climbing the never ending stair case.

Best answers
And lose some weight while climbing it, which makes your pants drop to your knees and you fall and roll back down to where you started. And when you finally think its over, the place where you ended up is full of your relatives and friends that laugh at you for the rest of your life, because you have no pants. Life sucks...

I'm driving on a highway 6pm on the evening...

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
then you sddenly get struck by a planet size meteor.

I'm playing Zelda on my Wii (Dont make savegame jokes =_= they are not funny)

Best answers
Devion if a giant planet size meteor hits him not only would he die but almost all of earth would die we then kill you Devion many many many times for dooming us.

While playing zeldayou have to go to the bathroom but your toobusy playing zelda so you just stand up and pee on in the corner although theres a powercord plugged in to the powerboard and you get an electric current traveling up your pee to inside you your a vaperized the end.

Im flying in my own UFO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get shot by the US army for no good reason, you crash on some unknown village and get mistaken for a weather balloon. Oh and dogs eat you up.

I'm reading "Luzhin defence"

Best answers
While reading the book you think you reach the 1st page you finish it and you turn the page to read the 2nd page only to find out it says ALKON RULES THIS BOOK on every single page in the book. Since you realize how much you admire me you read the entire book untill you reach the last page which has my sig pic on it you then notice that theres a little sword taped to the page you pull out the sword only to find it grows to life-size it then decapatates you and then chops you up into little bite-size peices then a giant spoon comes through the window and scoops you up and boils you in a pot I then maggically appear in a poof of smoke and boil you i then declear the meal "Jakut soup" i then eat you alive!

Im still eating "Jakut soup" mmmmmm its delicious 8D !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suddenly a ninja comes up behind you and snaps your neck, but it doesn't kill you and you end up drowning in your soup.

I'm getting a new DS lite wednesday ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you open the box, it's actually a PSP... that flings a bluray disc at your neck, severing a major artery.

I'm spontaneously combusting.

Best answers
SA Gohan - You got a ds lite but it turns out to be a ds heavywieght and weighs a tonne you manage to drag it all the way home and pick it up to take it inside you just be4 you place it down you drop it and it makes a hole in the floor the hole grows bigger as a gigantic wind force is pulling you down you get sucked into the hole and the hole seals up you don't die but you find your ds heavy weight you attempt to use it to get rescued put you drop it on your gut and can't lift it off over the course of 2 weeks it slowly turns the torso into a pancake killing you. A rescue team finds your dead body only 5 minutes later.

Synth - You combusted into another plane of existence but you combust again and are turned inside out you are exiled on a unknown planet and the only form off communication with the natives is farting you fart to a tune of hello help me but you combust again are sucked up into THE 10TH DIMENSION! dieing in the process.

I lost my pants 8'(.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
When you open the box, it's actually a PSP... that flings a bluray disc at your neck, severing a major artery.

I'm spontaneously combusting.
I quickly throw you into a river, dowsing the flames. I recover your body and wrap you in gauze after I've applied ointment. I cradle you in my arms, humming sweet, sweet lullabies. Don't be scurred. Zeo is here for you.

@ Alkon: You find your pants. In your pants is a door. You open the door. Within the door is paradise. You walk through the door. The door closes behind you. You look around, trying to figure out where you are and how you'll return home if it's even possible. A Man walks up to you.

"Would you like to see the most amazing thing ever?"

You say yes. He pulls down his pants. Where his wang should be is another door.

"Open it, son."

You do so. You are sucked into the opening and fall in complete darkness for what seems like hours. You land softly on what appears to be grass. You can't see the sky, but the grass is lit very well. You wander around, until you find a tree. The tree asks you if you'd like to see the most amazing thing ever. You say yes. A zipper is pulled down, exposing the inside of the tree.

"Get closer."

You do so, trying to figure out what is inside. A ginormous penis hits you in the face, crushing the front of your skull while destroying your brain.

You wake up. It was a dream. You are on your bed, covered with a blanket. You turn to your left. There is a giant penis with a face. He winks and smiles at you.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kick down City Hall's front door, allowing Mombasa or w/e my Liger's name is inside. We begin searching for the no-humans.

"Mombasa! Look out!"

A no-human throws a net over the liger, effectively rendering him useless. Damn them and their clever ways. I fly up to the no-human and rip off his face. I'm going to need a disguise after all. I apply some adhesive to my newly acquired skin and place it on my own. They will be none the wiser.

I walk threw the hallways wearing the stolen face, looking everywhere for their commander, or at least a high-ranking soldier. I begin walking through a crowd of several dozen no-humans, hoping they do not realize who I am.

"Yoosa stop, now! Meesa shootz yoos if yoosa move!"

Damnit! I've been spotted.

"I...uh...Meesa...am yoosa bossman."

"Oh. Yoosa go nows."

Great Scott! It worked! And there is the Commander! Dear God...he's captured Synth, the Man, and Liono! I...I have to do something. But do I choose them instead of killing the commander?!

I am choosing between killing the commander and saving the trio.

Best answers
Then you see yourself in the mirror and realize how sexy you look. You go up to the commander and ask him to let go of the prisoners if you grab his balls. He agrees and your friends are released, you reach for his balls and rip them off, he dies of blood loss. Before he collapses however he pressed the red button.. THE red button.

Edit*
I forgot to type in what i'm doing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While thinking of what you originally intended to say, a small hand taps your shoulder. There is a boy and a girl staring at you.

"Hello."

They are children, yes, but they seem so odd. It appears that they are twins. They are pale, and have jet black hair, but there is something else that bothers you. Yes, there it is. Their eyes are completely black. You suddenly feel terrified, although you aren't sure why.

"Would you like to be our friend?"

You shake your head, and notice that you're trembling. The girl quickly grabs your hand and asks you to follow her. The 3 of you begin to walk down your hallway, and you notice all of your family photos. You turn to your left, and see a photo of you and your mother smiling. Everything slowly becomes various shades of grey. Something is wrong, you tell yourself, as your vision flickers.

"**** YOU! EAT **** NOW!" the person in the photo yells. You see your mother in the photo rocking back and forth. Wait. No, she is not you're mother. She begins to scratch her face with her nails. Where you should see muscle, you see only darkness. No blood, just the scratch and the blackness within. The other you is running into a large spike on the wall. It impales him, but he manages to power his way to the side, creating a huge gash, allowing his intestine to fall onto the floor. Again and again he repeats this.

You continue to walk down the hallway. The lights are dim, and they flicker often. The wallpaper has flowers that move around the wall. So...eerie. The girl speeds up. Something is wrong. The hallway extends on both sides for what seems like miles. You can't see the end on either side. You ask where she is taking you, but she does not respond.

"Close your eyes, child" the boy whispers to you.

You do, but question why you obeyed so quickly. Nevermind, it does not matter. The girl tells you to open your eyes. There is a man in a trenchchoat in front of you. He is wearing what appears to be an amish hat. You are unable to see his facial features. There is only darkness.

"Would you like to feel what so many others feel?"

You say yes, but only because you understand that your answer did not matter. Either way, you were about to experience something strange.

"Open your mind, child, and allow me to show you pain."

A tentacle creeps out from his sleeve, quickly flies to you and wraps around your throat, pulling you to his body. It begins to sliver down your throat. You cry and cry, and the pain is so intense. You never knew this much pain was possible, and yet here it is. The pain, there's so much of it. And then there is nothing. You are alive, just barely, but alive. You feel numb and cold. The hallway and its inhabitants disappear. You slowly float up horizontally, and you float down onto your bed.

You are still numb and cold, and completely aware. Tears have stopped flowing down from your eyes. Your body begins to spasm and you involuntarily arch your back, farther than should be possible, and you slowly fold into a cube. You hear your bones break. First your back, then your elbows, then your knees as they fold backwards, and finally your neck.

You wake up in your bed sweating. You have experienced the first of many little deaths. You get up to get a drink of water. You pass by a mirror and decide to take a look at yourself. Someone taps your shoulder.

It's Liono, sword in hand, and prepared to kill. Sleep tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damnit! How could I both saves my allies and kill the Commander? I sit down and meditate on the matter.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You decide to not only kill the Commander, but to kill every no-human in this city hall. It's only right, they have no right to live you think to yourself. You wonder for a second, thinking the best way to do this would be a direct assault. You rip off the fake skin and the no human commander gasps in horror. "Da Emperar! Get Him!" You quickly realize that probably was not the best course of action, but it's too late now.

Jumping up 10 feet in the air, you come crashing down on the Commander's head, killing him in. It was an instant death. But wait, when you were in mid-air you you see the room the three prisoners are being kept. Directly after squishing the no-humans head, you dash up and jump to the room, breaking down the wall just by putting your hand to the wall and concentrating. What's this?! The no-humans are brainwashing the prisoners in an attempt to turn them against you. This shall not be. You kill the no-human torturing the prisoners, then decide to kill the prisoners also as they have been corrupted.

It's time to leave now. The mission has been compromised. But you're trapped, no humans are closing in on you in every direction. You close your eyes and wait for the oncoming onslaught. Then, it happens; You realize that the no-humans have no city hall, they're not inteligent enough to create one. You've been smoking ganja all day and are insanely high, all this time you've really been assualting a temple on the planet Nixium. You've been killing Imperial Soldiers and priests all of this time. There weren't even any prisoners, it was all in your mind.

The Imperial Soldiers are still closing in on you however. You become enraged that they would not view their death as a sacrafice for the Nix and slaughter every single one of them, one by one.

I'm going to sleep.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You choke and die.

I'm inventing the cure for aids

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a dr from india invents the cure first and you dont get any credit

meanwhile I stopped the war on terror

Best answers
And drank to much and died from alcohol poisoning

i am sitting next to you while you die but am still drukns hahahaah

Best answers
You collapse from binge drinking and i hang a turd on your face. You drown in turd.

Im not drowing in turd.

Best answers
but looking at Rayos covered in turd made you want to poop just to see how it looks after eating nothing but beans for a day. After marveling at your creation you start wash your hands and leave the washroom. Your girlfriend knocks on the door and you ask if she's ready to go. She says she just needs to reapply some of her make up, as it had been a hot day, so she goes to the washroom and collapses from the horrible smell portruding from the toilet.

You run to your kitchen, which is where your phone is located, and dial 911. The paramedics get in less than 2 minutes they attempt to revive her but, alas it's too late.

----------------------------------------
I'm sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom