Forum Game: The Deadly Unknown!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get extremely constipated and crap your insides out...

I"m in the middle of relations with Carmen Electra...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're sexually involved with Carmen Electra and her family - usually all at once; including nieces... resulting in prison time. You're also ... well, you know, in jail.

Someone can take my turn...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take your turn, but then tell you that YOU FAIL. In desperation, you kill yourself.

I'm going to the bank to swim in my gagillions.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You enter the bank, dive in your gagillions but then you suddenly drown!

I'm going to the past to kill my grandfather, but if I kill my grandfather, I would never be born, thus I could not kill my grandfather, but if I could not kill him, I was born, thus able to kill him. PARADOX!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you cause anti time to happen, Q shows up and mocks you as three versions of yourself try to understand that you were the master villain all along. Just when you think you'll get a great movie out of the deal, Q reminds you that you think too three dimentionally, and sends the hero of the previous show to upstage your movie's starring role.

In deep sadness, you make a movie about *** people.

I decide to live mi vida loca.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You move to LA... and become the first working-man Hispanic to get plastic surgery. Of course, plastic surgery is never worth it most of the time, and your nose ends up looking like the one on your Cucenstein sig.

I'm eating oriental ramen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you eat oriental ramen wich is never worth it most of the time, and your nose ends up looking like the one on your Cucenstein sig.
:D

Im ... ummm not smoking!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're peer pressured into it anyways and puff on a cig that contains 100% rat poison that's disguised as tobacco and you die...

I'm driving down the highway

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It lets out a big pile of **** that blows up you and your PC XD

Im playing the guitar.

Best answers
Your modelling an ass, a particularly hairy ass. So hairy in fact that it turns you on, you start touched yourself as your girlfriend comes in and then decides to join in on the fun.

I'm eating a taco de lengua.

*Edit
NoooooOoooOOoooOOo.... o

Your playing your guitar, but then it the song is so awesome your guitar explodes and kills you.

I'm eating a taco de lengua

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by taco de lengua, you mean yeast infection cheese. The horror. The horror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snap out of yet another hallucination, and continue riding the liger home. Suddenly, a van pulls up in front of me, and a man is thrown out. His knees are bleeding and his hands have been severed off. He appears to be dead.

"It is done, M'lord Zeonix."

"Excellent, Magilla Gorilla, Synth, and Man. Proceed to Nixium Prime. We're about to turn this motha out."

The van sprouts bat wings and begins gliding through the air. The liger and I jump from rooftop to rooftop, while I make plans for our next attack on the enemy. I'll show them why infiltrating my planet is the worst idea imaginable.

Best answers
then i show up and destroy you all in one swift movement

im eating a popsicle

Best answers
The popsicle freeze to your lips and you cannot breathe but since your a doctor you cut a whole in the neck and stuck a tube in there to help breathe but as the popsicle melts its drips into the tube and clogs the tube you there fore die!

Im saying what im doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your self narration royally pisses off everyone around you, because of the observation's you should keep to yourself, and the little daily actions that no one really wants to know about when you do.

I have a sword like the one in alkon's sig

Best answers
you then run outside and jump a cat while yelling "I HAVE THE POWER!". Then the cops come and arrest you.

I'm going to class

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you arrive, your youth is corrupted by your hot 30 something teacher. After some hot sex with someone who's had lots of practice, your family, school and church sue and press charges on your new girlfreind into oblivion. Wile you languish without your hot date, she text messages you from prison, and sends you nudes of her doing other hot inmates.

Naturally, you lament not having the ability to hit that and slit yourself open from your neck to your navel. It's a touching story of denied love.

I'm writing a novel when . . . .

Best answers
You wrote the novel but make so many mistakes in the draft and you wrapped all the crappy sheets of mistakes into one and throw it at the bin it went in the bin but with the kinectic energy used to throw it up from the bin it bounces and decapatates you.

Im pleased that SA gohan has a sword like the one in my sig pic.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So pleased in fact, that you sacrifice yourself to the Great Mumbutu. I'd explain, but you're dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the liger jumps from rooftop to rooftop, we notice a helicopter following us. There appears to be a sniper within the helicopter.

"Hearts, stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons! Let the sky rain blood and let the air cut your lungs foul being!", I yelled.

The Helicopter began to falter as the pilot gasped for air. It knocked into the side of a building, causing the sniper to fall to his death. A giant flying whale swallowed the helicopter whole, winked and smiled and me, and flew away.

"That was a close one, eh, Liono?"

He was running beside the liger and myself.

"Indeed, M'lord Zeonix! Quickly, tell your Liger to change course. We need to get to City Hall immediately!"

To City Hall!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

I'm contemplating finishing End of the ESF Forums for Cucumba...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom