Forum Game: The Deadly Unknown!

Best answers
You contemplate to much and your brain overloads killing you.

Im laughing vigoursly at you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Smith: When all of a sudden Liono jumps through your window, glass falling everywhere. You try to get away.

"Stop, young man!"

You run outside, only to be confronted by snarf.

"Snarfy snarf snarf! Gee golly, Liono! You used to be good at this."

He lunges forwards, biting your throat. He chews and chews, and destroys your larynx, trachea, mumbutu horn, and velociraptor claws.

@ Alkon: Liono kicks down your door, walks towards a surprised you, and thrusts his sword into your heart. No more games. Liono means business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from yet another hallucination induced by my orgasm. Don't ride Ligers without padding boys and girls.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: Gosh darn you Zeonix, you trouble-making hooligan!

Your penis explodes, but you survive. You then decide to be cryogenically frozen until there's an operation that can put it back on flawlessly.

They freeze your penis in your mouth and laugh at you.

---

I'm having McDonalds for dinner tonight.

Best answers
Mc donalds food is so crappy they filled there food with poo you eat so much poo you become adicted to it and well choke on your own constapated poo.

I'll getting a haircut!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liono kills the bartender and steals his clothing.

"Hiya doing there, you."
"Uh..fine. Just, trim it."
"Okey dokey, little boy. How do you want to die?"
"What?"

SLASH

Game over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recover from yet another horrible hallucination. I continue riding towards City hall.

Best answers
You reach town hall but have another horible hallucination of the city hall blowing up. You recover and awake to open the city hall doors only to see an explosion hit you vaperising you.

Im busy farting

Best answers
The popsicle freeze to your lips and you cannot breathe but since your a doctor you cut a whole in the neck and stuck a tube in there to help breathe but as the popsicle melts its drips into the tube and clogs the tube you there fore die!

Im saying what im doing.
LOL how "Happy-Tree-Friend-ish..."

You keep farting until the gas starts turning into liquid poop and your anus is so used to the action that you start to dehydrate, shortly before blood starts coming out and you bleed to death.

(Gross, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else) :p

I'm walking my dog.

Best answers
A breifcase nuke gets thrown at you and it blows up.

I'm at the gym working out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A breifcase nuke gets thrown at you and it blows up.

I'm at the gym working out.
You are benchpressing and you accidently let go of the weight, and the bar drops on your adams apple. The bar rolls off to the side and you want to breathe out "OH ****" when you relaize your adam's apple is pushed back into your throat. You die of suffocation.

--

I'm doing homework.

Best answers
Teddy.

The gravity is turned up and the shear force off the weights come down and you and flatens you like a pancake. The Esf forum community enjoys freshly made andy pancakes.

Kaination you study so much so that you become BRANIAC dun dun dun! (super smart) your ego also grows dramactically as your smarter then anyelse and win the "who wants to be a millionare!". You live as braniac for many many years and your ego inflauts so much it pops. Giving you brain damage turing you into a vegtable. You then think your the caveman who will invent fire you reach into your pocket pull out the lighter and shout "I FIRE HECO BRING QWERTY" your ego reinflauts amung the cavemen community so much so that you become a ballon and float up high in the sky. You then float into space and manage to hold your breathe for a year before you go out and suffocate.

Im suffering from spontainious combution disorder.

Best answers
Im still suffering from spontainious combution disorder and its getting worse :0!

Best answers
u recover from your spontaneous combustion disorder to find that your legs are gone while looking for them i show up and destroy you with my midgety predatory awesomeness

im glowing with awesomness

Best answers
Your glow of awesomeness is exicting for you but it attracks all of the worlds insects and they eat you alive leave only your head ( your uglyness forced them to leave the head perfectly intact) you had this one expression on your head it was a look of pleasure.

Im taking a shower with a hot chick.

Best answers
untill you remember that you were destroyed by my awesomeness and promptly vanish in a puff of logic

im slowly putting myself back together

Best answers
While putting yourself back together you assemble your legs to your ears and your arm to the bottem of your neck. You then shout out "IM COMPLETE" then say "didn't i have 2 arms" you then frantically search for the other arm and find it then attach it to the top of the other arm. You then try to impress woman with the gigantic wang only be shamed when your not accepted you then settle down with a nice big homo.

I wish other people would join the thread.

Best answers
They do but then they talk of *** sex with ligers...

I'm going to eat lead.

Best answers
You attempt to eat lead only to realize that the lead you are eating is actually poop. You spit it out in dusgust and decide to dig a hole to china although you dig a hole through to the other side of earth into space. You then use dynamite to launch your self into the moons surface while in a spacesuit although you use 5 tonnes of dynamite and blow up the earths core killing us all in death we all kill you.

I'm in bed.

Best answers
Your in bed trying to figure out how to make the next non-logical statement when a *** liger comes and ****s you in the ass, even worse is the liger has 200 plus stds. Worst yet is that you liked it >:O.

I'm trying to figure out a way to play scary games.

Best answers
Simple you play the scary games with a blind fold and ear plugs. While playing a scary game you fell a sharp pain in your gut only to take off the blind fold to realize that someone has shoot you in the gut from your game. You attempt you pull out the bullet only to pull out your intestine and then peircing all of your arteries and filling the room with blood you drown in your own blood.

I'm in the waiting line for the toilet at the movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shurt your pants.

I have a Bus Token, and an Ichigo action figure in my pocket, I reach in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom