Forum Game: The Deadly Unknown!

Best answers
You forget that your window was open, a cat jumps in, you back up two paces and step on its tail causing it to scream, you scream and cut a big gash in your cheek... you scream again while holding the open gash, and rush to the mirror, you open the cabinet but you're not calm so everything gets scattered by your unsteady hand... you turn and try to exit the bathroom but little did you know that the floor was wet so you slip and bust your head on the side of the sink causing you to bleed to death :)

I'm going outside to check the mail...
You forget that your window was open, a cat jumps out, you back up two paces and step on its tail causing it to scream, you scream... you scream again, and rush to the mailbox, you open the mailbox but you're not calm so everything gets scattered by your unsteady hand... you turn and try to enter the house but little did you know that the floor was wet so you slip and bust your head on the side of the cabinet causing you to bleed to death :)

I'm posting in the tech bench.

Best answers
However you end up watching the simpsons while waiting and, schocked by this, you drop the remote causing you to watch 10 seconds of Simpsons causing your head to explode.

I'm watching football.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . but during the half time show one of the players has a nipple slip; censors shut down the network, the game is cancelled instantly, and government forces storm into your home for viewing indecent material and confiscate your tv.

And they call you a pervert

I'm contemplating the meaning of life, existence, and chocolate chipped cookies

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While having your anus enlarged vertically and horizontally by a particularly large man named Sally.

I'm touching myself while I watch my cat lick herself.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when all of a sudden the cat lunges at you digging its claws into your swollen member.

I am taking a dump...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You clog your toilet, and the handle doesn't work.

I'm still working on my Christopher Walken impersonation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And doing a very good job. So good in fact, that cow. Re-read this line several times and it'll make sense.

After being attacked/making love by/to my sweet cat, I take a moment to gather my energy. She has that fire in her eyes. She wants more. Nay, she needs more. I turn around and pretend I'm not interested. She looks down sadly, and I quickly turn back around and pounce on her for round 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While having your anus enlarged vertically and horizontally by a particularly large man named Sally.
aw ;_;
=P

Suddenly your cat's lion boyfriend comes home, and he demands to know what the hell is going on, and being unable to speak feline you find yourself unable to come up with a good defense.

In his rage the lion attacks, but you manage to dodge out of the way, skirt along the wall, and scoot with only minor injuries.

Suddenly a car comes careening around a corner and you realize the mobsters you'd been hiding from have finally found you out and have come to get rid of you. Bullets whiz past you, but you leap into a set of bushes unharmed . . .

. . . only to find yourself falling down that tunnel you dug to alice in wonderland world but forgot about, but since someone changed the direction you're in fact falling towards hell, except that you don't fall because suddenly Neo snatches you from the terrible depths, thanks you for the inspiring speech you gave him, and says he still owes you one.

And that's how learned about leprechauns.

I'm trying to juggle a trio of pens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm touching myself while I watch my cat lick herself....
You continue to rub your arm as it itches, while looking at your cat lick its butthole. You start feeling pain and something wet on your hand - you look down at your arm and notice there is a huge hole in it and several brown bubbling boils, that are gushing with blood. You look up at your wall and you see Frieza in insect form scaling it. He turns around and smiles at you, and then screams, stretching his mouth open to an impossible size and then swallows you whole. And then your cat sucks on his tail until it ejaculates.

I'm drawing a picture....

I'm trying to juggle a trio of pens.
Only you notice as you're looking at the pens being flung into the air that some of them begin disappearing. Over 30 seconds you notice there are only two pens being juggled. You catch them and say "What the hell?" You start feeling pain around your anus. You fart and they all fly out. But then you notice the two that were in your hands are gone. You run to the restroom and look in the mirror to see them sticking out of your eyes..

Best answers
you are drawing a picture While you are touching yourself and watching the cat lick itself you realize that you are actually in class watching beastiality pron on the computer that all the kindergarden kids can see. They wonder why the snake's head is missing and go home to tell mommy. After being comforted, the parents call the police to take you away and throw you in jail for 40 years. After that some guy named bubba ina penguin suit bends you over and sings backstreet boys while he makes a light pop out of your bunghole. When the 40 years are up and you walk outside, you now realize that the world has been taken over by furbies...unfortunetly there is a war going on between beanie babies and furbies and you are smack dab in the middle of the warzone. Surprising dropping down from stolen technology are the anime fans that use naruto and bleach wanna be moves to help attack the furbies and beanie babies. Seeing this from the moon about 30 millino miles away, rita throws her stay and screams "WAND!, MAKE MY MONSTERS GROW" And suddenly you hear the digimon theme song for evolution occur. You are scared and go OH NO but then a pokeball hits it and says congradulations you have captured beanie furbizormon. now that you have this monster and you are all set to run, the ddr machines begin to drop down onto the battle field. You Triple A your way to a hide away only to see that you are now stuck in a nick arcade Video game final boss sequence against murloc. You are scared but hit the Time hour glass...this morphs you like the bubble bobble umbrella to this strange cave where you are now in the shrine of the silver monkey. Assemble the peices and grab the gummi bears juice jar to get super jumping powers. As you assemble the monkey and run out you are stopped by the carebears who have been mind controlled by stewey griffens mind control ray. They snap out of it as ren from ren and stimpy beats the utter crap out of the "MEECES". Stimpy tries to throw on his HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY helmet but is shot by Link's sword. He is so happy but asks you to "Kiss me princess". a giant yellow ball gobbles up link as you see pac man saved you but is "Hungry for more" he starts chomping after you. suddenly zangief appears and body slams the crap outta pac man. Thinking that you are american scum he now goes to grab you only to realize that if you duck he can't grab you. You pull a johnny cage and punch him in the balls. Running away you slip on a banana peel that donkey kong jr dropped in his mario go cart as you fall down the mountain. Coming to you realize it was all a dream and that you didn't get 40 years and then escaped but got the death penalty and you are just awake now as the needle is being stuck into your arm.

There you are dead

So i was playing with my original Nes with the game bubble bobble in it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bubble Bobble sucks. Sean Penn introduces you to his fist. You introduce him to your ass. 1 + 1.

I realize the ecstasy had been so great, that I had been hallucinating. My cat looks up at me, worried. I tell her I'm ok. That fiery glow in her eyes returns, but I tell her I need to rest. She pulls up the covers and decides to go to sleep. I tell her "April Fools" and begin round 3. A Liger has joined us. She is quite large and in charge, but I don't mind.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Liger has rabies. You all end up going on a public vandalism spree. Once Animal Control picks you up, and you end up in a kennel with a countless amount of animals, you already realize it's orgy time.

I've been listening to IDB (Intelligent Drum n Bass) for 8 hours straight, hoping my ears don't start bleeding.

Best answers
Your ears start bleeding and you kill yourself due to the fact that now eiffel 65's song "I'm blue" is stuck in your head.

I'm spying on zeonix playing with his cat

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Synth: Your ears to not bleed, but something else begins to happen. Your vision begins to blur and you hear a whisper....so...so soft....

"Synth, let it flow through you!"

Let what flow through you? The Nix, you big silly. After listening to anything for 8 hours straight, you become more sensitive to your surroundings, but most of all, the Universe. The Nix is all that was, is, and will be, so it is only natural for you to experience this. You now want to join my Imperial Legion and serve our cause.

@ Rayos: We know.

I wake up in a daze, slowly recovering from the tranq. I see my cat on the far corner, and the liger is directly above me. I ask the guard to come in. He does so and pokes me with his stun baton. However, I love to be stunned. As I yell and scream for more, he becomes nervous and tries to get away. I take the stun baton and stun his balls. I then use his hair to pick the lock on my cage and I escape, freeing all the animals as I make my way to the exit.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You leave the feline quarters of the Animal Shelter, only to run into the obviously adjacent section. It's stand-off time. You, your cat, and the liger versus at least a dozen asorted canine.

I'm living in a van down by the river.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A man knocks on your door and asks if you'd like to see the most amazing thing ever. You're high, so you say yes. The man leads you to the rivers edge, and tells you to follow him in. You hesitate, but you're high. The two of you walk into the river, and fall off the edge of the riverbed, down, down into the abyss. You should be terrified but you aren't, because you're high. The man grabs your hand, and says "We are here." He swims at an incredible speed while holding you and opens a door. On the other side is a garden. You follow him to a large tree with many fruit. He tells you to take a fruit and eat it. You've come this far, so why not, right? You eat it, but nothing happens. He asks you if you're ready to see the most amazing thing ever. You say yes. He pulls down his pants and shows you his penis. Then he takes you back to your van.

I look at the dogs and say, "No" but it seems as if that doesn't work in the real world. I hop on top of the liger and my cat hops onto my shoulder. I yell, "I HAVE....THE POWER!" and the liger suddenly has armor and I pull out this badass broadsword. I am only wearing a loincloth, though, so it's a little weird. My liger mauls the dogs while I drive my sword through their flesh, and we make our way to another door.

Best answers
After you transform you get a blood test.....you find out you have aids...BEASTMAN AIDS and you spread them to all the boys and girls of today.

You go up to a guy into new york city and go "ITsa sexytime yes"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by you, you mean you. After saying that, someone taps your shoulder from behind. You turn look at who it is, but the person punches your jaw. You fly through the back wall, and get up, enraged. You say something about wrestling and back breaking, only to realize you just got punched by a gorilla. Magilla Gorilla takes his hat off, turns it upside down, and takes out a pistol. You try to wrestle him but he shoots your kneecaps. You writhe in pain, and beg for mercy as he drags your frail body into his van. Synth drives away with some dude in the passenger seat. They pull a curtain so they don't have to see what happens. The gorilla handcuffs you. He then asks if you want to see the most amazing thing ever.

My cat smacks me, waking me up from another hallucination caused by the ecstacy I seem to experience every time someone posts something retarded. Any who, Thor busts through the door, and yells, "Zeonix! We need your cat....NOW!" I look at my cat, and I nod at her. I pull on her tail and the Guyver suit covers her entire body.

"Godspeed, Meow."

I ride the liger out of the vets hell hole, and head home.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ride the liger out of the vets hell hole, and head home.
On your way the liger pinches your anus and winks at you. Unfortunately your pleasure is interrupted when a sandstorm flies in and kills you. The liger makes it home, and in memory of you it licks its penis.

I'm chewing soap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom