Force Pit Information Thread

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People need to hang out on team speak more so we don't feel so alone. We made RobiZ choose the potw last time XD
:D

Well it's sometimes too lonely on TS :s well maybe there are like 2 people who gets in and gets out in TS sometimes (except the devs)
People underestimate TS

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
:D

Well it's sometimes too lonely on TS :s well maybe there are like 2 people who gets in and gets out in TS sometimes (except the devs)
People underestimate TS
I would be on TS, but unfortunately, I'm in a room full of people a lot of the time. :|

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would be on TS, but unfortunately, I'm in a room full of people a lot of the time. :|
Yea, but you don't have to talk or anything. You can even mute the sound and mic. You just have to be there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL yea Robiz kinda got to take part in the last POTW selection XD

Best answers
man, **** hanging out in teamspeak. I mean you guys want people like me showing up and trying to get in the cool guy group or follow-up on requests from the team? this is how people get access to force pit nowadays? is that why they call it force pit because you're forced to stuff you don't wanna do to get access? I thought if you contribute to the community then you can get access? so how is tap dancing in teamspeak contributing? I know of someone working on the ESF Buu map, if he gets it complete then he should be given Force Pit access, right? or does he also need to do what you guys want him to do in teamspeak?

There's two communities within ESF overall - people that are in the forums make posts and talk shit in chatbox and people that are actually PART of ESF 1.2.3 and actively play the game. those are people are the ones I've gotten to know (trex, sub, gurbir a little, joorir, revan the script, twig aka saru the script, [1], centauren, etc).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
going into teamspeak has nothing to do with force pit access, the bullshit is that force-pit type stuff is being released on TS instead.

personally, I couldn't care less because I was grandfathered into the FP from being a mod way back when, but for the people who've won contests and shit it's kinda lame.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hijack my speakers for likely babble? People don't always want to do so just for a interface that should be applied with effort elsewhere. No thankyou, TS. We have text/chat interfaces already in disuse - outsourcing them is laughable. Keep the devblog up, and answer questions diligently. Perhaps a bot in the chatbox that stores queries for dev/mod feedback etc

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH! **** TEAMSPEAK. WE GO HARD. TELEGRAPHS ARE WHERE ITS AT! AM I RIHGT!?!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You just called some developers pussies , do you realize it ?
No, he called them pussy's. Not pussies, Robiz. It's very different. One is an insult, the other is a grammatical failing. Get your facts straight.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
How can i get the New ESFORCES, for HL2?

Best answers
Do someone know, if there is something planed for christmas?
I think that would be awesomooo :), and im not talking about a screenshot!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait and find out.

Best answers
Do someone know, if there is something planed for christmas?
I think that would be awesomooo :), and im not talking about a screenshot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom