Force Pit Information Thread

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually thought over 9000 had force pit. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how does one trade me in? Am I going to be assimilated into the forums? Would you really want that?
Then the whole forum would become pink, thus solving the whole dilemma. :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe one day I can be apart of the select few, lets hope theirs a forum contest soon.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If people really had force pit then just pm me and ill look into it.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
waiting for a contest.. want to win FP :p been gone very VERY long haha :p

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sure FP would be nice, but I prefer an esf email address :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nosir. You either get selected or win a contest when it rolls around, just keep an eye on the forums and one will come about eventually. Right now the force pit is really full and most of the active community is in it.

And honestly, the team barely posts anything in there so it's just people *****ing at each other. There are updates in there about as often as anywhere else, so it's kinda shitty/worthless now. The last time we've even seen something from a dev was July. Even then it was an effort by Deverz to showcase something and the devs kinda stopped answering inquiries.

Unless it's a low effort contest, I would say don't bother because you're just wasting a contribution on a redundant "reward"

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Haha, thanks for letting me know that I'm not really missing anything there. Been a while that I visit the forums back again, I thought that it would be a great excuse to be more active.

Best answers
that's unfortunate; i think the archives would be an interesting read. when i think force pit i think of super secret g-14 classified information that no one else knows........

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
that's unfortunate; i think the archives would be an interesting read. when i think force pit i think of super secret g-14 classified information that no one else knows........
The force pit mainly consists of hlev posting spiderman memes and horatio calling people racist because they called him an annoying 13 year old. Also in the archives is macdaddymario having a meltdown because I was taking the piss out of him and said he smelled funny.

I'm not joking.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
There used to be a member here, forgot his name though, he posted nekkid pictures of himself iirc haha

E: I remember now, his name was Kidboy or something

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People need to hang out on team speak more so we don't feel so alone. We made RobiZ choose the potw last time XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom