For your enjoyment, static character model renders

🌠 Staff
Best answers
as the title states, I'm going to start posting static character model renders for each of the completed models shown off in the news as they come out. Specifically just for you force pitters as extra eye candy. These renders will be various angles of the completed model with 100% self illumination on the textures, with 2 angles of wire frames with each model.

To start things off, ill start with frieza form 1, because he has an older arm mesh design, and so you'll be able to see the progression of the mesh designs as I modeled them. His arm is mainly an older style still cause all the forms use it, that and I felt DT shouldn't have to re-rig it with an updated mesh. Less work for him for now, but I could go back to it later, only time will tell.

Frieza Form1

Frieza Form2

Trunks Normal

Vegeta Normal

Ginyu

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said earlier, your poly flows are ****ing awesome. I love itttttttttt <3

On a side note, Sky, please fix the image resizer. T_T

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Updated the first post, Form 2 is set and up XD. ill prob just update my first post with the images as I go, that way they are all in one spot

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weeeeee, Frieza 2 is sexy as well! Just looking at the polyflow of the legs, I'm already learning a few things. XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I am not a modeler, so I am just asking out of curiosity (might help me if I start modeling later), but why are the knees in the wireframe such a 'mess'? Is it to help deforming when animating?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Its not really a mess, some of the details around the knee are modeled out, like the muscle above it is slightly defined on the mesh. I also left part of the knee in triangles on purpose. Ive had instances where edges turn on a compiled model for some reason and it just kills the smoothness of the area, specially when animated. so I did that on purpose. \/\/\/ <-- kinda looks like that on the front view.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Like I said earlier, your poly flows are ****ing awesome. I love itttttttttt <3

On a side note, Sky, please fix the image resizer. T_T
I'm trying to, but for some reason it keeps resizing images regardless.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Updated again, added Trunks, he has the newer bicep mesh enix and I designed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you ever going to show them your secret model of me? I know you pose him in various sexual ways and leave him in the bottom right of your monitor when you model for ESF.

Simply amazing from what ESF once was to what it is now. Really liking the new Frieza model and skin.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god gundam,super vegeto and enix are my favourite modeler ;P
i love you guys so much
thanks

🌠 Staff
Best answers
I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt spam my thread with random meaningless posts please. If a mod could get rid of this plz, id quite appreciate it

If possible id like people to limit their posts to comments/questions bout the character models that the thread is supposed to be about. Ty in advance.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt spam my thread with random meaningless posts please. If a mod could get rid of this plz, id quite appreciate it

If possible id like people to limit their posts to comments/questions bout the character models that the thread is supposed to be about. Ty in advance.
aggred , i dont know how he become fp,i think that he need warnning for it.
on topic:
is me or trunks arms look a bit big ?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i believe the same. I mean i don't mind him being buff but at least let it be well proportioned(as much as it can considering dbz anatomy).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

aggred , i dont know how he become fp,i think that he need warnning for it.
on topic:
is me or trunks arms look a bit big ?
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but that is screenshot from a popular video "Jizz in my Pants" by 'The Lonely Island'. It's actually quite funny and that image is one of the singers "jizzing in his pants", basically meaning FP is saying "wow those models are so good, I came in my pants", meaning he is complimenting the work through imagery, not spamming for the sake of spamming. I don't see why he needs a warning for that, elcor.

I am very impressed the the muscle structure on Trunks though. I still have a hard time trying to get how triceps connect with the rest of the arm for some reason. The size of the muscles seem fine to me though.

edit: The deltoids do seem a bit large, for normal state at least.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. It could be like that when he goes ssj or even ussj.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well the thing is, in orthographic views, things tend to look larger than they do in perspective view. I had played with it like 30 times just sizing it so /shrug idk, could be large, could be small ill prob tweak it slightly before final release

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is that compared to the jacket version of Trunks, his arms are a lot bigger, I scaled them down a bit, and it suddenly looks a lot more natural and less Brolly-like:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom