for those who hate EMOs

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nix said:
Alright, Grega. You're covered.
No fair! you canna be stealing my trump card!

as for this emo-room of forcefully subjected music. can i suggest we control this remotely? being stuck in a room of hundreds of thousands of emo's could prove troublesome

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Vox Dei; Nah, it's the element of surprise that makes it go hard to be honest. Don't tell me when.. just do it.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We could make it a giant classroom and chain them all to their desks, where they typically developed their 'emo' habits in discourse from.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Origin: I'm sorry, but I have to report you to Nike for using a trademarked phrase. Looks like I won't be the only one feeling you from the inside.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
My father would cry if he knew that you knew about his secret past.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We could just blame Trent Reznor for not punching enough babies.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we could argue about it all day long but i think in the end wee would have to agree on one thing. The earth is overpopulated. As such we search for reasons to smash eachothers heads in just so we dont feel like in a crapmed space. Ofcourse not everyone is like that. So various groups have been established. Groups like hippies who protested against war. For the exact same reason punk was established as a group of people who went against faschist and the nazi thinking about society. Well the hipies died out and punk kinda lost its way. that left a third major group, the EMOs. Now each of theese groups are kinda going for the same thing only in difrent ways.

Hippies: "Take some drugs, sing with us and dont fight."

Punk: Using propaganda in form of grafiti and songs to directly opose the system.

Emo: "Stop fighting or ill kill myself"

Thats how i see it atleast.

@Grega: I dun need any attention, I need power ;)
And with that power you try to focus the atention to yourself. I can go posting links to threads from UMF to proove it.

Not to mention for the fact that as soon as you come across a thread that has quite a few replys on one forum you just have to go and post it on all forums you are a member of. Thats some big "LOOK AT ME!" right there.

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Grega strike's again as usual..

Lukyass started this whole pointless topic. No russian girls for you anymore!

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You mustn't punish me like this Miss Takumi. BTW this thread isn't useless, it is good for taking anger outside of you. Take a deep breath and then block the EMO bishes on theirspace.com. You'll see it feels better ;)
Wink for the end ;)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You mustn't punish me like this Miss Takumi. BTW this thread isn't useless, it is good for taking anger outside of you. Take a deep breath and then block the EMO bishes on theirspace.com. You'll see it feels better ;)
Wink for the end ;)
Oh so your excuse is anger management. Normally when people show the example you just made they end up in a psycho ward or jail for mass murder a couple of decades later.

Besides beating up on people is never a good way to release anger. Itll eventually leave you empty not to mention itll probably make you someone who has no regrets for beating the crap out of people for no reason at all. The best way for anger release is to use that anger and produce something from it. Like staqrt runing and dont stop untill you arnt angry anymore.

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wink for the end ;)

Oobies never fails.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh so your excuse is anger management. Normally when people show the example you just made they end up in a psycho ward or jail for mass murder a couple of decades later.

Besides beating up on people is never a good way to release anger. Itll eventually leave you empty not to mention itll probably make you someone who has no regrets for beating the crap out of people for no reason at all. The best way for anger release is to use that anger and produce something from it. Like staqrt runing and dont stop untill you arnt angry anymore.
there is a lot of sence in those sentence made by Grega the Goldmouthy :shocked:

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesn't really matter, Lukyass. Let the emo's live and waste their time killing/cutting their selves. Like someone else said in this thread, they'll die out. Eventually.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
WHO GIVES A ****.

I don't.

Why the hell does this thread have 4 pages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom