for those who hate EMOs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beg to differ. I cant stand 90% of all metal stuff. the harder the mettal the mode i hate it. Whill ill agree to the fact taht the crazyest guitar solos come from metal. I must say that most metal songs are quite close to random screaming. Not to mention that BD metal kinda remind me of emo stuff ^^
As i stated, your choice in music is a matter of personnal preference and myself or anybody else is in any position to argue that X is better than Y.

But Emo is an illness and as such exempt from this O:

what your referring to is the deep ends of death metal, which i've fondly labled screamo. and for reference screamo is really crap music.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope they all die painful deaths for the amount of hatred they've generated in the world.
Won't there be a counter-culture of people who have hatred for them being exterminated inhumanly?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As i stated, your choice in music is a matter of personnal preference and myself or anybody else is in any position to argue that X is better than Y.

what your referring to is the deep ends of death metal, which i've fondly labled screamo. and for reference screamo is really crap music.

TehMuffinMan said:
As i stated, your choice in music is a matter of personal preference and myself or anybody else is in any position to argue that X is better than Y.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said they would be exterminated. I said I hoped they'd die painful deaths.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I should've said Tool and Metallica.

My bad.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Grega: I dun need any attention, I need power ;)
@DJ: Germans and genocide=another story ;)
@Zeo: I haven't read anything you wrote but I know you are soooo right ;)
one more wink for the end ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nix said:

As i stated, your choice in music is a matter of personal preference and myself or anybody else is in any position to argue that X is better than Y.
1234missafew10
muff said:
me said:
a matter of personnal preference and myself or anybody else is in any position to argue that X is better than Y.
My opinion is to be taken as an opinion,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because there's no way that someone such as myself could dislike those bands, right? Had he said Tool, I'd have been there right with him. But he didn't.
Please look at my email adress. ;)

Tool is my favourite band.. ever. No contest.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give me Apocalyptica's rendition of Metallica songs and you have a deal. Not a big fan of the singing.

@Cake: Screamo is the same as emo? They can't even be understood. How do you know if they're crying and contemplating suicide unless you read the lyrics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give me Apocalyptica's rendition of Metallica songs and you have a deal. Not a big fan of the singing.

@Cake: Screamo is the same as emo? They can't even be understood. How do you know if they're crying and contemplating suicide unless you read the lyrics?
I'm more a Megadeth fan than I am a Metallica fan... But Apocalyptica is awesome nonetheless. You have a deal.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so where is this room and how long are we locking ourselves inside? I need to know if I'm going to need to commence with Operation Dominate. You know, to decide who's the master and who's the female dog. Saying female dog instead of the other word makes people more willing to submit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, forgot to point out that screamo just a self proclaimed label for death metal that both has, In my opinion, emo lyrics sung at such a barely legible pitch and/or depth. and as you point its just an offshoot from emo. just because your grunting about slitting your wrists, or singing at a queer tone makes no difference O:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beg to differ. I cant stand 90% of all metal stuff. the harder the mettal the mode i hate it. Whill ill agree to the fact taht the crazyest guitar solos come from metal. I must say that most metal songs are quite close to random screaming, IN MY OPINION. Not to mention that BD metal kinda remind me of emo stuff ^^ IN MY OPINION

Besides Rock (and i mean the one and only 70s, 80s and 90s rock) owns any metal on earth IN MY OPINION SMILEY FACE

BTW i dont care if i get flamed to hell for this but. IN MY OPINION If you want to listen to some real emo then listen to Nirvana .
Alright, Grega. You're covered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so where is this room and how long are we locking ourselves inside? I need to know if I'm going to need to commence with Operation Dominate. You know, to decide who's the master and who's the female dog. Saying female dog instead of the other word makes people more willing to submit.

In Sovjet Russia, female dogs slap masters.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact is... a lot of 'emo' lyrics are no more depressing then hearing "the blues' or listening to the 'The Doors'.

If you try to say they're causing mass suicide... that's preposterous.

These same people turn around and praise Kurt Cobain (someone Zeo mentioned) like he's some kind of legend.

He said the same things Jimmy Eat world or Hawthorne Heights say these days.

And yet, they haven't take a shotgun to their own head. (unless Courtney Love really did it, and stole his music for her career)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Origin: You can slap me whenever you want. It's the least I can do for raping you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey, "rape" has such a negative feel to it. Let's call it "surprise sex".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. Well, I kind of wrote up a schedule because I like these things to happen in an orderly fashion, and I was going to make you a copy. Should...I not make you one?

Come on, guys! Let's change the topic from wanting to murder people for being different to man rape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom