for those who hate EMOs

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
@DJ: ofcourse I know who they are, you can't belive how happy EMO girls from my class are happy coz those ***z are coming to Belgrade on concert -.-"
@nuttzy: I has no myspaces
@Russian-sexy-chat-girl: I live in appartment, no basement in here >.<
@-Origin: not quiet! Emos are hippies of 21st century as someone said above.
@Synth: Just wait til I find one good ugleh-emo-kid picture... I dun remember where did I see it, just wait... Ima freak you out muhahaha

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Or......... We can burn them and change them into car tires.

Or no wait, How does seat sound?
I know self quoting is lame. But you missed the best solution.

But Got a new and better idea! We can burn/melt them and make a plastic dildo of it!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hooray for wanting to kill people for being different.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't belive how happy EMO girls from my class are happy coz those ***z are coming to Belgrade on concert -.-"
LOL. Just LOL. With that you just said you dont want people to be happy. Allso remember. Real EMOs are never happy. So recheck your thinking on that part ^^

Luky is just pissed the chicks in his class like that emo band XD

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you write emo in caps? Are they holy to you? D:

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Whats up with you Grega, you're suspiciously pro-emo today o.0

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The point of being emo is the same as being a "gangsta", "metalhead", "stoner", "surfer" and pretty much every other label people give each other.
I beg to differ, while those are choice of culture and should be respected as such, "Emo" has actually proven to be contageous illness!.

While most other cultures have generally healthy followers albeit they've strayed from the one true path of metal, those who suffer from Emo syndrome tend to have rather hazardous symptoms such as loss of all body fat and any muscle buildup, compulsion to write goth poetry, antisocial behaviour, palour flesh and a deabilitating lack of vitamin D.

Currently there is no publicly announced conventional cure for this life threatening illness and i'm no believer in either culling or execution. But take my word! concentraded application of the miricle cure called metal, with an average of three 300 second doses a day can produce a dramatic recovery and sudden inspiration to grow long hair and learn how the shred the hell out of a gibson.

should you encouter any individual unfortunate enough to suffer from this deabilitating syndrome, you should take it into your hands personally to help cure them with the above reccomendation.

Regards,

Dr. Muff, PHD

PS

brainfeeder
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So, we trap all of them in a room with MegaDeth and Pantera?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Going from one extreme to another probably isn't the best idea.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you write emo in caps? Are they holy to you? D:
Its a habit. 90% of the time i write stuff like that in caps. examples ae STEAM, WON, EMO and so on. Dont know why but my finger automatically keeps holding shift while typing in certain words ^^

Whats up with you Grega, you're suspiciously pro-emo today o.0
Define pro emo. I just cant stand it when people gang up on a group of other people just cause they act difrently. Ive been through hell in elementary school so i know how it can feel. The only thing that kept me sane was actually my stubornnes XD

I belive EMOs are holy-attention-whores
Like someone else i know ^^

Exept the person im thinking about is a power-hungry atention-whore

I beg to differ, while those are choice of culture and should be respected as such, "Emo" has actually proven to be contageous illness!.

While most other cultures have generally healthy followers albeit they've strayed from the one true path of metal, those who suffer from Emo syndrome tend to have rather hazardous symptoms such as loss of all body fat and any muscle buildup, compulsion to write goth poetry, antisocial behaviour, palour flesh and a deabilitating lack of vitamin D.

Currently there is no publicly announced conventional cure for this life threatening illness and i'm no believer in either culling or execution. But take my word! concentraded application of the miricle cure called metal, with an average of three 300 second doses a day can produce a dramatic recovery and sudden inspiration to grow long hair and learn how the shred the hell out of a gibson.

should you encouter any individual unfortunate enough to suffer from this deabilitating syndrome, you should take it into your hands personally to help cure them with the above reccomendation.

Regards,

Dr. Muff, PHD
PS

I beg to differ. I cant stand 90% of all metal stuff. the harder the mettal the mode i hate it. Whill ill agree to the fact taht the crazyest guitar solos come from metal. I must say that most metal songs are quite close to random screaming. Not to mention that BD metal kinda remind me of emo stuff ^^

Besides Rock (and i mean the one and only 70s, 80s and 90s rock) owns any metal on earth XD

BTW i dont care if i get flamed to hell for this but. If you want to listen to some real emo then listen to Nirvana.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
You guys are inciting genocide.
I'm German .. people blame us for that all the time anyways :p

Emo's should be hunted down. Period.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So, we trap all of them in a room with MegaDeth and Pantera?
That's the best ****ing solution for everything. Hell, I'd pretend to be emo just to be locked in a room with Megadeth and Pantera. \m/

Who's with me?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Cobain chose to pull the trigger because his drama proved sincere. Then he did it somewhere far away from here.

@Origin: I...uh....yeah, I'm going to decline.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
@Origin: I...uh....yeah, I'm going to decline.
No matter what people say, you're against it anyways. Just for the sake of arguing.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Emos are bad because they whine about any and everything as if its the end of their world. They're always depressed for no reason (at least they pretend to be) and dress in freaky outfits so people will notice them and their "sorrow". I hope they all die painful deaths for the amount of hatred they've generated in the world.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Because there's no way that someone such as myself could dislike those bands, right? Had he said Tool, I'd have been there right with him. But he didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom