for those who hate EMOs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I promised myself that I wouldn't reply here again, but as I said, I suck at keeping promises to myself, so one question for you Lukyas: Why do you hate people?

I mean, I myself am annoyed by emo's, sometimes even disgusted, but I don't hate them or want to kill them. Not that those people need murderers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the broad definitions presented by the members of this community, wouldn't half the planet be considered Emo?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan_ESF, why are you so hostile towards Lukyas? I thought you guys were friends, or something like that :/ and Arthos, I doubt it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll be hostile to my best friend, if they approved hating or killing people. It's something I can't stand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figure they should end their lives right away rather than whine about how everything gets them down. Help an emo die today. :3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it be more ironic if you saw some 67 year old fart with a black 'Good Charlotte' shirt using a walker?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so 100 blocks gets em banned huh?

whats your myspace lukyas? XD
Nuttzy clearly won the thread on page 1. If only we could get 100 ignores on Lukyas in this forum and have him banned.

Btw, anybody else terribly afraid of Ready aka Hitler v2.0?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, if I wouldn't end up being banned for doing so, or at least lose my position as forum staff, I would dump my entire facepalm folder into this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom